This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6: The Semi-Finals Results Show

Topic » Week 6: The Semi-Finals..

3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tonight we say goodbye to TWO more voices as we gear up for the finals!

Sadly, Katy Perry posted a song and performance she already did in Week 3. Thus, she is the first eliminated tonight!
-------------------------------
Let's get straight to the feedback and results!
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:

BSB-The first performance seemed boring at first but when i got into the song it was a perfect vocal song and lyrics were amazing.The 2nd performance Show me the meaning was a perfect song as well this was your best yet.

Kelly-Stronger was an ok performance. Breakaway was Perfect and vocals was amazing nothing more to say about stronger

24/7-Vocals were ok but the song(OLLY MURS) Was not a great pick for song and it was a little to upbeat for me. BUt for demons was a whole lot better than the first performance.
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JESSICA:
backstreet boys 

drowning it was a great performance from you and all you can do is make finals great job 

2nd song  it was the best i ever heard you sound great job

kelly clarkson 

stronger it were a ok performance from you but i think it wasnt your strongest but it was still great

breakaway i loved it cuz you had emotions in this song and i wanted to see that come out from you great job 

tim mcgraw

1st song i loved it cuz it was great vocals congrats you made it this far you should be proud

2nd song i loved it also and you improved alot congrats i think you are a great performer

twentyforseven 

1st song i saw a diffrent side of you and you were fantasic as always

2nd song your best song ever i have no bad critiques for you  you just won my heart great job!

congrats everyone!
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ADAM:

Backstreet Boy -

Guy....guys...guys the first performance was not good and I'm not about to waste too much time on it I mainly just felt like it wasn't good the beginning was rocky very rocky!

The second song was absolutely amazing! I loved the vocals I loved the song choice and the band great way to redeem your self!

Kelly Clarkson -

I loved the first song I love the empowering haha umm I enjoyed it and I think it was a great song choice and the vocals were amazing as well!

The second song I loved it as well! Great job :)

Tim McGraw -

I didn't like the fact it was a duet but YOUR vocals as one was ok, for the most part on the first song!

The second song was ok! I don't think it was your best I wanna see your best and all cause it's the end and people are dropping like flies!!

Twenty-Four Seven-

I loved both of them guys!! I think demons was my favorite though! I loved the vocals!

I loved your vocals on the second as well, I love how every note was hit on point and I like the songs as well great job guys!
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

BSB:

1st Song - I have to agree with Adam. This performance was very rocky, shaky, and a bit all over the place. Not good for the semi-finals.

2nd Song - THANK YOU! THIS is a semi-finals worthy performance! Great vocals and I’m loving the song!

Kelly:

1st Song - You’ve proven yet again that your vocals are fierce, strong, and flawless!

2nd Song - This song is just perfection as are you. You continuously impress me with each performance.

Tim:

1st Song - Love this song! I’m glad you did the duet with your wife! Your vocals are great as is your continuous sex appeal.

2nd Song - Emotionally charged and just fantastic vocals! *standing ovation*

24/7:

1st Song - You had me captivated the entire time! Loved the song, the vocals, and everything about the performance!

2nd Song - *Standing ovation* That is all! lol
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 74.5/80, winning Best Performance, and moving on to the finals...

TwentyFourSeven!
----------------------
1st Song

Jessica - 10
Celine - 6.5
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10

2nd Song

Jessica - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 73.5/80 and moving on to the finals...

Kelly Clarkson!
----------------------
1st Song

Jessica - 8
Celine - 7.5
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10

2nd Song

Jessica - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Sadly we will be saying goodbye to either the Backstreet Boys or Tim McGraw
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 69/80 and the last voice moving on to the finals...

Backstreet Boys!
----------------------
1st Song

Jessica - 9
Celine - 10
Adam - 6
Carrie - 5

2nd Song

Jessica - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With 64.6/80 and leaving us right now...

Tim McGraw!
----------------------
1st Song

Jessica - 8
Celine - 7.6*
Adam - 5
Carrie - 10

2nd Song

Jessica - 9.5
Celine - 8.5*
Adam - 6
Carrie - 10

*Average of other judge's scores as she did not submit scores for Tim
3506 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats Kelly, 24/7, and BSB on making the finals!

This will be the BIGGEST, BOLDEST week EVER! YOU MUST BRING YOUR A GAME IF YOU WANT TO WIN!!!!!

Finals will be posted soon!
3506 days 6 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow i made it ...barely but im ready :)
3506 days 2 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
OMG Yay! Congrats guys!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!