This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 1: LIVE Results Show

3525 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the first LIVE results show of the season!

10 singers performed last night, but 1 WILL go home tonight!

Who will it be?

Well, before we find out let's give a warm welcome to our judges!

Iggy! Celine! Carrie! and Ariana!
http://prntscr.com/4p3xlj
-----------------------------------
Before we get to the scores, let's give it up for Ariana and Iggy!
3525 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
First up to receive their scores...

Boyce Avenue!
3525 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE
Good start! While I’m not a fan of the video quality, I feel like you did a great job in your performance. I wish it would have been a bit more energetic, but there’s not denying your talent.

7/10

CELINE
Bad quality could have picked a better one sorry.

7/10

ARIANA
Sound quality wasn’t great, the audience singing along was distracting and the tempo was too slow in my opinion.

4/10

IGGY
Loved it! I am a huge fan of this song, and I think you performed it great, especially with the great band.

9/10
3525 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next up, Demi Lovato!
3525 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE
Vocals are amazing a really great first Choice :)

10/10

ARIANA
A very emotional performance, I am really impressed by the talent you have shown. Well done!

9/10

IGGY
It was a nice lower range song, with the emotional aspect as well. The beginning was slow, and then near the middle, the tempo really picked up and came into a more Demi Lovato performance, and it was great.

9/10

CARRIE
Beautiful vocals and simple performance. Very well done!

9/10
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next is Sam Tsui!
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ARIANA
Good use of emotion but I found the performance slightly boring, especially following the previous performance

6/10

IGGY
You have a very high voice, which adds a really interesting aspect to this song. I liked the message of the song, but it just didn’t blow me out of the park, and I hope that you can impress me more.

7/10

CARRIE
Your vocals are simply stunning. While I’m not 100% a fan of this song, I feel you left your heart out there and it was great!

8/10

CELINE
Quality of video was bad

8.5/10
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Katy Perry, you're up!
3525 days 8 hours ago
imprincearthur
(Carly just sent my score for Katy in)
3525 days 8 hours ago
imprincearthur
(Sorry its late)
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
IGGY
Stunning! You are a great performer, and I loved the dancing around as well. The colors and lights made it really pleasing to the eyes.

9/10

CARRIE
I can’t think of a better way to close the first LIVE show of the season! Fantastic performance!

9/10

CELINE
Video was horrible, song was ok, background music was ok.

3.5/10

ARIANA
A super vocal, catchy song and great performance. Very impressed!

8/10
3525 days 8 hours ago
imprincearthur
Celine:Also for the lights. The Video was hard to watch due to so many lights going on.
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Nicki Minaj, you're up!
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE
I feel like there was way too much going on onstage, that it distracted from you. Your vocals weren’t always on point and I think you could have done much better.

4/10

CELINE
Song is Ok but not great for a first pick.

7/10

ARIANA
What fantastic staging and a brilliant performance. You have shown great potential! Great diversity!

8/10

IGGY
I thought it was really cool how it was performed during a fashion show, even though that was a bit distracting. I think you are amazing at performing live!

7/10
3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
The first 5 contestants have received their scores. How will the remaining 5 fair?

We'll soon find out...after this performance from the legendary, Celine Dion!

3525 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Next up, Mr. Ed Sheeran!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!