This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge One

Topic » Challenge One

3565 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
I sat there, crying. It wasn't real. My family, my friends, my life, all part of a show. All so Graccians can have enjoyment. That's what I despise of them. It's the reason that I went vegan. Animal killing used to be cruel, but now it's inhuman.
   I should explain. Here's my story:

"This is very serious. The life of hundreds of people  depend on your answer. What happened to that packet?" My Dad asked. "What packet?" I inquired. "You can trust me." Dad answered. "What am I supposed to trust you with? I don't know what you're talking about." "Answer me!" My Dad screamed. "I DON'T KNOW!" I boomed back. "DON'T SCREAM AT ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT PACKET IS!?" "NO! That's what I told you!"
   I sat in my room. Waiting, for nothing in particular. I had time to think, so I did. I wondered what was in that packet. I wondered why I blacked out. I thought that maybe I was a two personality person. Maybe the packet had information on a terrorist attack. I got bored so acted out a terrorist attack with me saving us.
   "ETHAN! IT'S TIME TO EAT!" My little brother, Trevor yelled. I ran down the stairs and sat down to a pile of meat, cheese, eggs, and a big glass of milk. "Where's my plate?" I wondered aloud. "There." He pointed to the meat and dairy. "I can't eat that." I said. "Your gonna eat it, starve, or gimme that packet!" My Dad stated aggressively. "I'll starve because I don't know where the packet is. What is it anyways?" "You know!" "I don't!" "You're done! Go back to your room!"
   I went hungry for 2 weeks. I thought my Mom would be better (my parents were divorced), but she wasn't. One day I finally ate. They thought they wouldn't get the packet if I died. I got fed the best food I ever had. I can't describe the taste. Something ruined it though. I felt a bone. I spit it out and said, "I hope you get ground up!"
   I was sent to the back room of the basement. It was old and had cobwebs all over. I looked for a weapon. I found a crowbar. I was lucky my Dad was a carpenter. I opened the door. My family rushed down. I hit them with the bar and ran. I ran for days and passed out. I woke up in someone's car. "Hello."I said. They didn't reply.
   We got to a camp later and they explained. "Listen,  don't trust anyone but us. The others are all part of a reality TV show. They are getting payed for this. The packet contains the contracts for the show. They are not your family, they are your enemies. You are not a human, you are a Graccian. You are evolved in your brain. You have accessed the Gracci. It's where the name comes from. Any questions?" It was neither man, nor women. "2. Why don't the producers see where the contacts are with the cameras? And what sex are you?" I asked. "I am both. And probably the reason the producers don't do that is because they want their show to be more entertaining. " It answered.
   "What's your name?" I asked. "Galire. And yours is Raejin." It answered. "No, it's Ethan." "No, that is fake too." "This is kinda cool." I happily said. "Excuse me?" It was confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot about those words." "You don't use those words anymore?" "No, we say that only Runyai use such fresteet words." "What are the Runyai? And what does fresteet mean?" "I'll try to make you understand this. The Runyai are the wickedest Graccians in Graccia. They are sick. They are a group who believe that in order for the spirit world to be contacted, sacrifices need to be made. Sacrifices of the non-believers. Fresteet means rude."
   "Wait, if you look much different than me, then why did my "family" look the same?" I wondered to it. "We can dether. O
3565 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
h, sorry, I forgot you don't know. I mean, we can change, morph, shapeshift." It answered. "What does "cool" mean in Graccian?" I felt rude asking do many quedtions. I couldn't tell if it was annoyed because it showed no expression.""Joil" is "cool" in Graccian. Here's a dictionary of Graccian words." It handed me a big dictionary. "Thanks." I said. It was really heavy.
   "I have one last question." "What is it?" "Where did the packet go?" "That, I do not know. Maybe Gren, the creator, has it." "Of what?" "Huh?" "What is it the creator of?" "The show."
   The next day I woke up in a chsir, pain came. "Ahhhh!" I screamed in pain. "HELP!!!" It hurt worse now. I was breathing fast. "FUCK YOU!!!" I felt and heard a whip. "NO!!! FUUUCK!!!! YOOUUU!!!!" "KILL ME!!! KILL ME THEN!!! RUIN YOUR FUCKING TV SHOW!!!!"
  Silence occurred. No sounds, just dirty looks, until Gren spoke, "I'm sorry." "FUCK! YOU! You care more about a TV show than your own species! I knew it. I knew this would be the outcome of the test." "What the hell are you talking about?" "The TV show. It's not yours, it's mine. I created it as a test." "NO!!! STOP LYING!!!" "Lies are untrue, this is not untrue. This is not a lie. But a truth." Don't you lie to me!" "Lies are untrue, this is not untrue. This is not a lie. But a truth." "Stop repeating!" "I'm only repeating what you don't understand. Repeating a truth." "I see what you're doing." "Do you? Do you really?" "Yes, I do! I do! I DO!!!" It was going crazy!
   "Get him." A couple of people grabbed him. "Thank you for watching Human Guinea Pig, the show about Ethan Oyen, me, experimenting on a convict. This week, we took this woman, Alexis Jordan, convicted of kidnapping, and gave her power, then took it away. Making her go crazy. Make sure and record if you liked this episode. And please, stay away from the wrong crowd, because on human Guinea Pig, the criminals, become the criminaled
3565 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
That's 2029 words
3565 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
I mean 1029
3565 days 22 hours ago
beastwithswag
Sorry it's so late.

open group

The Extreme Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!