This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Basic Rules and Schedule

Topic » Basic Rules and Schedule

3571 days 14 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Each challenge will have a genre associated with it, as well as specific guidelines. After everyone posts me their story or a link to their story, I will judge them and pick the best one. That person will then nominate two people for elimination, and the public will decide who leaves.

The absolute longest you can take to write any given story is a week, but I would prefer for everyone to try their hardest to finish the stories faster, because if every story took a week, then the competition would be going on for so long that people would become bored and inactive. It happens every time and it happened the last time I tried to do this type of group game.

I accept all levels of profanity, violence, and erotica in the stories that you write, because I feel that no one should be penalized for the content of their story. It is their creation, and I do not want to maul it by putting on restrictions.
3571 days 13 hours ago
Itstaytayhun
I understand the rules and guidelines
3571 days 13 hours ago
sssp123
Read!
3571 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
read, understand and very happy it's starting
3571 days 13 hours ago
legend_of_link
I understand the rules and guidelines
3571 days 12 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
GL YALL
3571 days 11 hours ago
awwsum11
I understand the guidelines that you have set for us.
3571 days 11 hours ago
beastwithswag
Read
3571 days 10 hours ago
Elias5891
Understood and accepted.
3571 days 10 hours ago
Cflo
Cool!
3571 days 7 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
Read
3571 days 6 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
Read

open group

The Extreme Writing Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!