This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #5

Topic » Elimination Panel #5

2516 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
_____ASHLEY______
Kgamer- 7 it's a little basic and boring but it's cute.
Epic- 7.5 I'm not a big fan looks like a cheap shoot I do love the flowers
Michelle - 8 I feel like u could've done so much better with summer
Scooby- 8.5 for a second it looked like winter but it's very beautiful
Coolcat - 8 its a bit boring winter has much more
Vanilla - 4 this is absolutely hideous
Maicol - 10 This is absolutely stunning
Summer - 10 I love this so much.
2516 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
______ARIA______
Gia - It's a nice commercial shot. I wish the shot was a little more high fashion and edgy, but you completed the task. I also could definitely tell that your theme was autumn. I'm going to give you a 7.

Liza - Another nice commercial shot. Unlike Gia's, this shot takes my eyes to the scenery more than it does what you're wearing, so I can't say it really does its job that well. But, I could definitely tell that your theme was spring. I'm going to give you a 6.

Michelle - I am very impressed by the shot you chose! I don't really have any complaints about it. I love your face, the pose, the prop, the outfit... I would say it's high fashion. Great job. You'll be getting a 10 from me.

Andrea - It's a nice beauty shot, but I wish this photo had a different color scheme. I tried to guess each girl's season before I clicked the photo, and if you didn't tell me which you posted, I would have guessed you picked an out-of-the-box winter shot. I wish it screamed spring a little more, even though I eventually understood where you were going. I'm going to give you a 7.

Natalie - It's such an awkward shot... and I love it! The pose is weird, the scenery is beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off of your hair and dress... you picked a great shot. I'm going to give you a 10.

Cynthia - What I love about this is that this shot is winter with a twist. That bold red really gives this photo a new and fresh vibe. I love your hair and that gown. I'm going to give you a 10.

Augustine - Another impressive shot. The pose is beautiful, your skin looks PHENOMENAL, the pose is quirky yet fashionable. Your clothes are beautiful and that backdrop is gorgeous! You're getting yet a 10 from me this week too. Great job, Augustine!

Kylie - This shot is SO springtime, but there is so much going on. I love the fact that you're upside down, but the blending of all of the patterns kind of makes this shot a little bit messy. Nevertheless, you did a great job. I'm going to give you a 9.
2516 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Final Score Board:

Kylie        37.5
Natalie        34.5
Augustine        32
Michelle        30
Liza        29
Andrea        25.5
Cynthia        24.5
Gia        24
2516 days 5 hours ago
Libanz00
Top 2: Kylie & Natalie
Bottom 3: Andrea, Cynthia & Gia
2515 days 4 hours ago
Libanz00
With 49% of the public vote.
Andrea you are SAFE.

Which leaves Gia and Cynthia.
2515 days 4 hours ago
Libanz00
With 40% of the public vote.
Cynthia is SAFE.

Which means with only 11% of the vote, Gia you have been ELIMINATED. It was great to have you and thank you for playing.
2515 days ago
rodrigueseve
Ashley:
Maicol - 10 This is absolutely stunning
SHOCKER!

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!