This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

THE REUNION

Topic » THE REUNION

3535 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
I just came to say Aseop sit the fuck down. I was close with Temeky but that wasn't really a final 2 because merge is what counts. The only person I would really take to final 2 is Happy. This season was boring and you're all just want to be power players( expect me2013/happy/disney/temeky) who aren't so please stop. I was robbed by the idol that me got from idol or I would be in finals because no one was going to stop the final 3 of me/duke/happy and Happy would of taken me.

So yeah bye! But thanks for letting me play Jimbo but I'll probably never play again.
3535 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
exile*

And yeah I didn't have a final 2 with everyone smart-ass.
3535 days 21 hours ago
Duke
I dunno, I wouldn't of let you two get to the final 3 together. I would have flipped at five n went over with Galore n Robby in that case so I don't know if you had it as much under your control as u thought.
3535 days ago
GentlemanG
Duke you don't know, I could of changed your mind or Happy could of. It's just annoying how Akshay says I had a final 2 with everyone.
3365 days 21 hours ago
Happy202
:)

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!