This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Julius

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Julius

3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Happy has individual immunity.

Robby, you can only vote for Duke. Duke, you can only vote for Happy. Your votes cancel out, so only Happy will vote.

Happy, you're not only deciding who you want to vote out of the tribe, but also who you want to face in finals.

Happy: Do you think these guys would have taken you if you hadn't won?
Robby: Why is it in Happy's best interest to take you?
Duke: Why is it in Happy's best interest to take you?

Happy I'm sure this is a hard decision. It's due in like an hour :O unless you're busy haha just send it ASAP
3533 days 19 hours ago
Happy202
Happy: Do you think these guys would have taken you if you hadn't won?

I do not...
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Happy told me his vote, so I'll read it.
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Eleventh person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: The Pitcairn Islands and the Seventh and Final Member of the Jury.....
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
*flips vote*
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Robby, that's one vote and that's enough, please bring me your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

#Snuff
3533 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Duke, Happy, you've made it as far as you possibly can in this game, now it's time for the power to shift to those guys. THE JURY. Plus Robby, who just walked into the forest. He's on the jury too.

Soon, they'll be able to rant, interrogate, and maybe even ask some questions at the final tribal council.

GOOD LUCK YOU TWO
3533 days 19 hours ago
Duke
*Stands up and shakes Robby's hand before he leaves*

Gg man, gg.
3533 days 19 hours ago
Duke
Congrats Happy! We made the f2 dawg!
3533 days 19 hours ago
Happy202
Sorry Robby, nothing personal. Dan has been my main man ever since Ray left and I promised Dan final 2 immediately after Ray had left, I hope you respect my decision you played a hell of a game!

On a side note I made it to final 2 without receiving a single vote and was immune for 9 of the 12 tribal councils! Congrats Duke!
3533 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
Congrats you two

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!