This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3544 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Come on in, guys.
me, I'll take that back.

Immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge was going to be intense and mental, spanning over 3 puzzles and 2 treasure hunts. However, in the end, that done fucked up and now I can't use that challenge :( I'm going to try to salvage it for next time, but for now, I can't postpone the challenge any more, and that means I have to do something simple.

This challenge will end tomorrow at 3PM CST/4PM EST. That is when Tribal will be posted.

You guys have to make a blog called "Jimbo's Survivor: Karma Hunt"
The text in your blog must be this, copied and pasted:

@sahmosean is a great host and I have to do this immunity challenge for his game
basically, here's how it's going to work, FOLKS - you're going to leave a comment with however much karma you have at the time of your comment. At the end, all the karma I got in the comments will be added up, and that will be my score. So if you're one of those bitchs with high K you better shimmy ya ass on over!
Also, I must have at least one comment from someone of EVERY COLOR LEVEL - that's right, I can't just spam TV stars all day, I have to have someone every level from White to Blood, too.
This challenge is a pain in the ass but at least I have a chance of staying another round in Jimbo's game if I win!
3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Coming in last place is Robby with 9949.33333333
3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Akshay's score is 198685

He's currently in the lead how will the other two stack up
3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
me scored 154824, close but not enough.

Akshay is still in the lead, let's see how Ray did.
3543 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
*prays I got it*
3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Ray scored.....

3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
3543 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
That was VERY close. Ray you did great but fell short

AKSHAY
WINS
IMMUNITY!
3543 days 16 hours ago
galore
Omg thanks!!!!
I so needed it
3543 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
FML :( I can't ever win immunity.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!