This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3547 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
I'm not sure if the word was completely out there, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to send out mails yesterday -
Stewen has removed himself from the game. Therefore, the last tribal council doesn't count.

However, since I never even posted tribal, Happy still has immunity. If he wins this challenge, he'll choose one other person to have immunity.

This challenge is called "Poll Tournament." It's exactly what it sounds like. I'll put you guys in polls that will last 30 minutes, and whoever has MORE votes in the poll will move on. If a poll breaks like they sometimes do, I'll remake the poll for another 30 minutes.

Your matchups were determined  randomly:

http://challonge.com/PitcairnImmunity2

I'll start posting the polls at 2PM EST (3PM CST) So that we have enough time to get through them all especially since some of them might glitch.
3547 days 15 hours ago
galore
Ok
3547 days 13 hours ago
Duke
Sounds good :)
3547 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
2PM EST (3PM CST)
This was a typo
I mean 2PM CST (3PM EST)
3547 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
With almost 70%, Akshay wins immunity!
3547 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
vongrats akshay
3547 days 10 hours ago
galore
Thanks Robby :)
3547 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Wow that is embarrassing.....

Oh we'll I can't compete as it is 6am here....

I would probably have won if I'd put up my naked in bed fast asleep pic tbh.....

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!