This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2: Tandang

Topic » Tribal Council #2: Tandang

3572 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
Well, in a narrow challenge, you guys ended up losing, so you'll have to vote someone out.

Andy isn't here. He won't cast a vote, and you can't vote for him. Do not communicate with Andy, or you will be punished.

Cameron: You didn't even post a speech. Do you think it looked haphazard?
Ben: Would Andy have been a target? How does it affect tribal to see him leave to exile?
Steve: You stepped up to try to help your tribe, but failed. Will your failure overshadow the point you scored, or do your tribemates think you were valiant?
Akshay: You were in a poll with 2 huge threats - if the poll had worked, do you think you would have done better than Steve did?

Your votes are due by tomorrow at 4PM CST/5PM EST - Due to technical difficulties, the reveal might not be on parchment :/
3572 days 10 hours ago
steve4280
Steve: You stepped up to try to help your tribe, but failed. Will your failure overshadow the point you scored, or do your tribemates think you were valiant?  I just tried to do whatever I could to give us a chance to win. I did everything I could that's really all I can say. I know any other of my tribe members would have done the same
3572 days 10 hours ago
Aesop
Ben: Would Andy have been a target? How does it affect tribal to see him leave to exile?

I don't think he would have been a real target; honestly, there's more important matters at hand.
3572 days 1 hour ago
galore
Akshay: You were in a poll with 2 huge threats - if the poll had worked, do you think you would have done better than Steve did?

Its so damn hurting that poll was broken...I worked my ass off..I told people not to comment if they vote so that I could grap a surprising win.I would have done better in tie breaker...But I appreciate that steve stepped up

Its 2:30am when the challenges takes place...I wasnt awake since I though only the results were gonna be displayed..DAMN !!
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay it's 4:00 so I'm revealing
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Due to technical difficulties I have no parchment today.

If anyone found the idol and wants to play it, do so now.

*nobody stands*

I'll read the votes.
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
Cameron (self-vote)
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
Cameron
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
Second person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: The Pitcairn Islands...
Cameron.

That's every last vote, tonight that's enough, bring me your torch.
3571 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
*snuffs torch* bye

looks like you guys were unified to get out a weak link. I'll see you in an hour to test if that works in action.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!