This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E6 Topic 2

Topic » TRV:E6 Topic 2

2980 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Queen B just exclusively released her newest, unexpected visual album titled, Lemonade, on the app, Tidal. What are your thoughts on B’s surprising way to release her new music? Also, what are your thoughts on the alleged dirty laundry she revealed in the songs?
2980 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
WHO IS BECKY WITH THE GOOD HAIR?!?! YEAH IM LOOKING AT YOU RACHAEL RAY!

I didn't Talk/listen to Lemonade but... It's obviously scandalous and obviously shady as hell, and I'm in love.
2980 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
ok now don't shoot I'm not a fan of Beyoncé I'm just not never have been so I've personally have yet to see it and will probably never will it's just not my style. I honestly didn't even know she was dropping an album until I was watching some daily vloggers on youtube and even then with what they showed me I thought it was a weird movie about selling lemonade not a music video but as for airing dirty laundry as far as I'm conserned what happens in your life should stay in your life and when your famous and tmz or wendy Williams has yet to do a story about it or find out then don't say anything like Jesus Christ keep shit to yourself you don't need to be in the public eye every second of every day.
2980 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I am not able to get Tidal, since I am the only one here who doesn't have a smartphone.
2980 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
I have tidal but did not watch lemonade as my friends told me it was a stupid way of performing.
2980 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
She actually released it on iTunes and I HAD to buy it! It's AMAZING! Honestly, I feel it's her most personal and raw music to date. It's so freaking good!
2980 days 9 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay Cameron the mres a reason you didnt know she was dropping the album...that was kinda the point...but a side from that I wouldnt be surprised if this is just for the piblicity... i mean everyone is taklking about Bey and the lyrics and at the end of the day thats what she wants and she is a GENIUS for doing so.

I love Queen B but can i just quickly put something out there... FUCK TIDAL!!!

there's no point in subscribing like literally the only people on Tidal is Jay Z and his friends. Like I appreciate the initiative but its annoying as fuck
2980 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm sorry but I'm not for the publicity stunts there is such thing as bad publicity and I feel it could be but for jayz because he's the one getting the beat down because of his wife like thanks a lot babe I help you and you try to soil my name at least that is what I've been seeing about lemonade
2980 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
Beyonce just has this ability to release stuff whenever she wants. It's like a CULT, people!
2979 days 23 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
The question is, though, are you in the B Hive, or are you trying to swat away the swarm?
2979 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm neither I just want more relevant shit to be in the spotlight
2979 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Beyoncé is not my favorite, but she's iconic for doing this. She's fierce and here to stay, people. Get over it.
2979 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
She's not "iconic" for doing this she's stupid and a bit childish honestly if you want to out your man be up front and if he cheated grow a pair and divorcé the son of a bitch don't make a whole album about it and then not do anything like seriously
2979 days 20 hours ago
SummerRae101
I think this is brilliant. With Lemonade beyonce is speaking her truth through music more than ever. The music is more personal and there for more relatable to people across the world. I believe these songs are just the initial feelings beyonce feel when Jay Cheated. P.S WHO CHEATS ON BEYONCE?!?!?!
2979 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
Again you divorcé you don't make an album and not divorcé
2979 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
Beyonce drops albums like its nobodies business and its honestly iconic.

And like the way she announced it to. she had 140 characters to say. "Hey guys im really excited to be announcing my new album ive worked so hard blah blah blah" but nah... she uses liek only 20 characters like "yeh i dropped an album phft"

QUEEN

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!