This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E5 Interview

Topic » TRV:E5 Interview

2993 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Actresses, Sasha Pieterse (adamslater19) and Lucy Hale (coolKat) are here to talk about the current state of the hit show, Pretty Little Liars!

*co-hosts can ask any questions*
2993 days 11 hours ago
Snowgirl57
What were your thoughts on the timeskip idea? Love or Hate?
2993 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
i loved the idea because it was good to see where we all were after 5 years and it's great because we finally could reveal A as cece but now that there's a new A there's a lot more drama
2993 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Also it was good to see my character Alison's career, i was and wasn't shocked about her career because i thought after everything i would of been the one to escape from rosewood but i wern't and i actually became a teacher which is great
2993 days 11 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Other then each other and yourself a who is you fav cast member to work with
2993 days 11 hours ago
adamslater19
Favourite cast member, Well that's a tough one because all of the cast are great so i can't actually choose someone
Were all so close, we are actually like a family
2993 days ago
Kaseyhope101
When the show is over, what will you do next?
2992 days 23 hours ago
coolKat
What were your thoughts on the timeskip idea? Love or Hate?

I honestly thought the timeskip was a great idea. It made us feel our own age and it made us comfortable on set

Other then each other and yourself a who is you fav cast member to work with?

I love working with everyone but if I had to choose I would say Troian because her character Spencer is so interesting and I love everything about it.

When the show is over, what will you do next?

When the show ends I plan to act in other shows and movies. Maybe set up a designing career
2992 days 10 hours ago
imprincearthur
This question mainly goes to Lucy.

Lucy,  everyone myself included has fallen in love with the relationship aria and Ezra have on the show are you and Ian harding friends in real life?
2992 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
Lucy,  everyone myself included has fallen in love with the relationship aria and Ezra have on the show are you and Ian harding friends in real life?

Well Me and Ian much like most of the cast has become friends because of the show so yes,we are friends in real life.
2991 days 22 hours ago
imprincearthur
This is to both girls.

When you all first started did you think PLL would turn into something like it is now?

And Also
Please tell us when you first read the script for the first episode who did you think was A?
2991 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
When you all first started did you think PLL would turn into something like it is now?

Honestly Yes,It had a great plot which is really intriguing and a story line in which it left viewers on the edge of their seats

Please tell us when you first read the script for the first episode who did you think was A?

Well most of our viewers including me thought it was Spencer since she was the last to see Allison at the time,and the first episode really revolved around that
2991 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
When the show is over i would like to carry on with films and tv shows
And im getting married so it will be sad to see pretty little liars end

I actually did because pretty little liars is such a great tv show and has loads of drama

I thought me or Hanna was A when i first read the script
and season 7 has a lot more drama
2991 days 19 hours ago
Snowgirl57
What are your hopes for the show next season?
2991 days 17 hours ago
adamslater19
Well next season i can't say that much but
let's just say Marlene has said that
Me and jason finally come face to face to Cece's mom
2991 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
What are your hopes for the show next season?

Well I don't want to spoil so...

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!