This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E3 Topic 2

Topic » TRV:E3 Topic 2

3011 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JAY:

:#FreeKesha has been trending on all social media platforms for a few months now, but has only really captured a wider audience in the past month when Kesha was refused early termination of her contract with her abuser Dr. Luke. What do you think this says about society? Is this advocating that it is okay to sexually, physically and mentally abuse women?"
3011 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, if Kesha was a dude with a penis, they'd be like "wow rape really is an issue, let's help him and get him out of his contract, because he's hot and has penis" but nope. Kesha had to fight for her freedom. She's really so strong and deserved to be free at the start.
Rape has no gender.
3011 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
THIS. IS. WHAT. I'M. HERE. FOR.

Rape should be taken seriously. They NEVER wanted to have this happen to them! Kesha was sexually violated and taken advantage of. She needs to be let out of her contract NOW.
3011 days 13 hours ago
Likeaboss
It's definitely advocating rape! Now I don't necessarily believe that if she was a guy that she'd be let go of her contract. But the fact of the matter is that she has been violated and wrongly treated and that is something that needs to change about our society
3010 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
i think whats even worse about this is if she wants to make a living, if she wants to have a financial income SHE MUST WORK WITH HER ABUSER!!!!

sony can claim all these things that she has other options but the fact of the metter is what they are trying to do is mend a deep cut with a plastic bandaid.

it shocks me that so many people can be in favour of kesha but the courts arent? is america not a democratic society? there is clearly a flaw in the justice system if such an injustice can occur
3009 days 22 hours ago
kaylee21
This is so terrible! When i heard about what happened to Kesha, it made me so sad. Like, how can someone as a person do this to someone? It's so terrible. I honestly hope Kesha gets justice and her old manager or whatever he was gets put in jail. I do honestly miss her music and hope to hear something new from her someday.
3009 days 14 hours ago
Jacob_C
It saddens me that the justice system say there is no "proof"!

So you are telling me that you think it is a possibility that one of the greatest music artists of her time has decided not to make music, and as a consequence not have a stable income for four years simply to lie about being sexually abused?

Ok bye felecia
3009 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!