This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E2 Interview

Topic » TRV:E2 Interview

3016 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Please welcome Ariana Grande!

- Ariana Grande (adamslater19)

*Co-Hosts may ask Adele any question*
3016 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Ariana -

Thank you so much for joining us! Your new album, Dangerous Woman, will be released this May. What made you come up with this title?
3016 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
OMG ARIANA. Yours Truly is one of my favorite albums ever! Why Try is my top 5 favorite songs ever!
Why are you so flawless????
3016 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Ariana, You are a amazing actor and singer but do you ever miss acting on shows like Victorious and Sam/Cat?
3016 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
Well the title was originally meant to be called moonlight but when i read the lyrics for Dangerous woman i decided i wanted to change the album cover that's why it is now being released in may

Aww thanks for calling me flawless, i think its because ive grown into a mature young woman because Disney and nickelodeon stars these days are all naughty and doing drugs and getting arrested

here's the story
I wanted victorious to carry on but most of us wanted different things and it was the same for sam and cat but i wanted to be myself and not cat anymore and we did have a reunion for victorious and recently i was in Scream queens and my new album is out in may so not really

Firstly jay it's Ariana
I had celine dion tell me how good my impression was of her
Also im in nickelodeon not disney
Dangerous woman is my favourite i didnt want to stop the writing process because all the songs are so amazing
3016 days 2 hours ago
adamslater19
i will be performing later on in the show
and my song will be Dangerous woman because im in love with that song
3015 days 15 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay, Ariana I ADORE you and I would honestly pay triple to buy the donut you licked hahaha. Your performance on SNL slayed, but what I'm interested in is how you feel about your upcoming album.

My Everything instantly became an iconic album and really shot you up as one of the all time greats of pop music. Yours Truly was also a great album, but you were really still "just a disney/nickolodeon star" at that time and I don't think many people really viewed you on the same level as say Beyonce and Rihanna, for example, whereas now I think it is fair to say that they do.

Do you feel pressure that Dangerous Woman has to meet some relatively high expectations that you haven't really faced before?

[sorry for the embarassing mistakes. it was like 2am when i wrote this]
3015 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Well yes and no because

I adore all my Arianators out there who support me no matter what
and i write music for not just them but other people and it makes me happy when people hear my music
So yes i want it to be better then my everything
But no because all my albums have been good and i just love writing new music
3015 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
Ariana! Darling, i am a huge ass fan! Like, sincerely huge fan. Dangerous Woman & Be Okay have officially topped the charts & became my favorites by you. I just love the new style you're trying out!
3014 days 23 hours ago
adamslater19
Well thank you
I love my fans and i couldnt do any of this without their support
3014 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!