This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E2 Topic 2

Topic » TRV:E2 Topic 2

3016 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Donald Trump has come out with a treat to "spill the beans" on Ted Cruz's wife following an ad featuring a naked photo of Trump's wife was released. Cruz has no association with this ad. Do you think the future first ladies and gentlemen of the U.S. should be off limits during elections?
3016 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
trump shouldn't be threatening people if he's the potential next president.  That's just stupid.
Especially if Cruz isn't associated with it.
I mean, Trump's wife shouldn't be involved with this either, but I mean... Cruz wasn't involved?

Overall, First Ladies need respect because they're not the candidates, why should they be brought into this stuff?

It's sorts unfair to them.

If you want to play dirty, have class.
3016 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Kasey has said this One hundred percent if you want to play dirty have some kind of class. If Mr.Ted Cruz had no association with it then i would not release any photo i have unless i found out that my opponent or in this case Mr.Ted Cruz released it that is the only time i would fire back but have class to play dirty. These elections seem to get dirty but at least have class if you are planning a dirty campaign.
3016 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
I really have no idea what this is about. This is not me being ignorant to political issues, it is simply me not being a US citizen.

I agree with Kasey that First Ladies and Gentlemen need respect, but it isn't just them that needs respect. Everyone deserves respect.

Trumps clear disregard for everybody but himself should hopefully be yet another red flag for the deluded minions that are voting for him
3015 days 19 hours ago
kaylee21
I definitely think that they deserve privacy, that's just rude. Plain and Simple! It's distasteful to do that to someone, regardless whoever did it. It's just low.
3015 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I do think all personal matters should be off the table and the focus be on the issues. However, they all are adults and consented to their spouse running for president. Because of that, while distasteful, it still isn't anything shocking. I do think the only ones completely off limits are the children.
3014 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
here is what I say if they aren't running against you personally like their name is on the ballet they are off limits kids parents dogs cats wifes husbands they are so far off limits and trump even saying that is disgusting to me but then again I think trump is just a disgusting person in general it's just too much to me to have happen and whoever did that needs to be arrested on some charge because she's not the one spewing hate and everything it's her husband she shouldn't get hit with mud because she has a bad man picker.
3014 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!