This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E1 Topic 4

Topic » TRV:E1 Topic 4

3020 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
“Delete That Tweet”

Which celebrities should have their Twitter account deleted?

*One celebrity per co-host*
3020 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus: This is a hard one, i do not think any celebrity should have it deleted but maybe suspended and that is the current runners for the presdiental race.
3020 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE. KANYE.
that is all.
3020 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
In line with what Klaus said, the person who needs to be removed from a platform of any kind is...

Donald Trump!

They need to build a wall around him, so he can be banned from all social media.
3020 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
i second carly! while were at at, lets also ban trump from making any form of public appearance to prevent him from ever spewing his bigoted views on to the world. heck lets just put him in solitary!

but kasey girl! whatbis the point of Twitter without a kanye controversy
3020 days 1 hour ago
kaylee21
No, i definitely agree with you all. I think both of the people are pointless to the world & they could just delete their twitter's and stay off of anything & everything. But, in all fairness... i'd say Trump, only because he probably gets majority of his supporters off Twitter & we do not need him to fuck up our country that was just finally getting fixed after Bush fucked it up.
3020 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, yeah trump too he's gone overboard.
3019 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
Zayn Malik, with his tweet about Kim Kardashians nude photos. He said she should 'Read a Book' and feel liberated. Where is the correlation to reading and being naked?, plus his girlfriends poses naked all the time. He is just dumb!
3019 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
yeah zayn needs to shut his big mouth sometimes. hes only been a solo artist for 2 minutes and it is far too early to make rnemies in the buis
3019 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
I agree. Zayn has no business in making enemies right now and he does not need to.
3019 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
for his own careers sake
3019 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
He should stick to singing and keep the pointless Twitter bashing to Kanye. I will say, on a side note, how awkward it is sometimes to hear him drop the f bomb in songs. I'm so used to the clean cut, 1D days. Not really used to him talking about using his personal 1D to do naughty things following pillow talk!
3019 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
i think its good that he is getting edgier. it seperates him from his boy band past
3018 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The only music I listen to that swear is Lana, and occasionally Ariana.
Usually I like clean.
3018 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!