This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E1 Topic 1

Topic » TRV:E1 Topic 1

3020 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Justin Bieber recently posted a throwback photo of him kissing ex-girl, Selena Gomez. Do you think the post was a way for him to remember his past or to try and recreate the magic of Julena in the future?
3020 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus:Yes, i do think this was a way to remember the past and try to bring the future into question.
3020 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I can't stand Justin Bieber and think his unhealthy attachment to Selena is something he needs therapy for.
Like, I believe SEVEN SONGS off of Purpose was about Selena.
That's excessive.
Like. My girl Taylor Swift writes about exes. But not seven songs about the same guy on the same album.
Justin is definitely obsessed and wants some Selena love and I think he needs to move on.
That's all.
3020 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To me it comes off a little pathetic because she has clearly moved on. However, I do think since it's his first love that he still has a thing for her.
3020 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus:Kasey, I agree with you 100%, Selena Deserves a better guy than Justin Bieber.,
3020 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
at the rnd of the day its weird. dosnt matter if you justin bieber ir the guy that lives next door, you just dont do that shit.

what was even weirder for me was seeing a throw back photo of jb. like did that make anybody else feel weird how young he looked?!
3020 days 2 hours ago
kaylee21
To me, i honestly think he does love her. I think that he knows he's screwed up, hence why he probably made the hit "Sorry". I think Selena is TRYING to move on... but it looks a little too forced. Like, making all of the seductive songs & videos and trying to be sexy. I think she's wanting him to think she has, but i think they both still love each other, i just think she's scared to admit it to herself.
3020 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
I disagree with Andell, I mean. She could be right. But, just because a girl is sexy, doesn't mean she's in love with her ex. She already has moved on, she's just rubbing her success in his face maybe.
Although, he's successful too, she doesn't need 7 songs on her album about him to have success.
#truthtea
3019 days 23 hours ago
SummerRae101
I definetly feel as if Jelena was such a cute couple, and I believe they do still have feelings for one another.. I actually like them together. And Selena actually liked this post, as she has been liking a lot of Jelena throwbacks lately.

And Kasey, there's nothing wrong with writing about an ex, no matter how many times you do it. Your art is a reflection of your life, and if Justin is a true artist it makes sense most of the purpose songs are about selena
3019 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
There's a point where it becomes obsessive. Justin broke that point a while ago,
He's a crazy psycho obsessive little boy who needs to learn to get over Selena.
The end.
3019 days 17 hours ago
Jacob_C
i thnk we may be being a little garsh on justin. yes he probably shouldnt have posted thr insta but writing a bunch of songs about her maybr just shows how much he wants her back and that dosnt make him a psycho by any means
3019 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
.Well in line what jacob says, It is a little harsh but he is not a psycho, Maybe if he slows down a bit she can look at him again.
3019 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
its really easy for us to comment on his personal life because he is a celebrity.

its not like he is the only onrle in the world that wants to get back with his ex
3019 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I do think Justin loves Selena and vice versa, but I think they are just two complicated young adults trying to find their way in the world. Honestly, it just makes them human.
3019 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

*I'm closing early since we've all had a say and I think this is a good place to move on to the next topic.*

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!