This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

And... we're... live! [APPS OPEN]

Topic » And... we're... live! [APPS..

2698 days 12 hours ago
Kidcool404
Hello! Welcome to my first Survivor series! I’ve hosted smaller games before, I but I really wanted to go out and tackle on something grand! So what do you say, why not apply?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. I’m looking for a DRAMATIC and STRATEGIC cast, and if I have to cut someone from everybody casting, tell me, why should I keep you? What value do you have/will you bring to my game?

2. Most of my challenges are live. Or… they’re “non-live” technically but it would be better if you’re active and online at that time. I’m willing to start at any time between 6-8:30 EST. Initially I had 6:30 EST in mind as a start, does this work for you?

3. What name would you like to be called?

4. Do you use Skype? (mudhairfriend if you’d like to add me for questions there) Do you prefer TG messages over other forms of notifications?

5. Will you post confessionals? There’s so many layers and components to Survivor – and sometimes things are best revealed in private, so I’d appreciate it if y’all wrote confessionals and spilled the tea.

Good luck :*
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The way I have this set up, we’ll be having a challenge at whatever start time there is. I.E. If we decide 6:30, I’ll be here at like 6:15 to post the competition and the rules so that I can START THE COMPETITION AT 6:30… That way there will be a 15 minute grace period to ask questions and make sure you FULLY understand what the competition is about/asking for. Will this be a problem?
2698 days 11 hours ago
Kidcool404
***EDIT ***

Needless to say, you'll need to be active for this~

open group

SURVIVOR: SHOOK ISLANDS [APPS OPEN!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!