This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living room

Topic » Living room

3608 days 14 hours ago
blakejenkins14
Here
3608 days 14 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Ok
3608 days 12 hours ago
soxroks247
Hey guys! Feel free to add me on skype: soxtengaged
3608 days 12 hours ago
Likeaboss
Hey sorry I missed most of it. Congrats sam
3608 days 12 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Add me im mfreeman_13
3605 days 13 hours ago
munkeyboy18
*sits down*
3605 days 13 hours ago
NCFX
Sits with some corn flakes* well that was a thing
3605 days 13 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Sam you may do it when you are ready, if you arent yet its ok :P
3605 days 13 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
Ok guys welcome to the POV ceremony
3605 days 13 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Lol:) hey sam
3605 days 13 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
As POV winner, I have the power to veto one of my nominations. Since Daniel isn't here, Nick, you may now explain why I should use the POV on you
3605 days 13 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
damn missed it
3605 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
Well I think you should use the POV on me because I actually showed up. The other nominee didn't bother, so that says something. Also, there was only five people so I think it would be better to replace me with someone who is inactive. I also apologize for not speaking to you earlier I didn't know if I should have talked to you at that time but I guess that's what you wanted so my bad. I think that I'm trying in this game, and that I deserve to stay, it's still the first week so I think getting out inactives would be better than getting out someone who actually shows up. It is your choice in the end but I really think you should use the veto on me and if you do I will be very grateful. I'm just really hoping for more time here because I don't think my time here should be cut this short.
3605 days 13 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
Ok some good reasons there,
I have decided
3605 days 13 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
NOT to use the power of veto

open group

Coffeybeans Big Brother: Season 1 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!