This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chaplain Elections

Topic » Chaplain Elections

3031 days 4 hours ago
mminervini219
If you would like to run for Chaplain please post here and explain why you are a good fit for the position.

Chaplain - Any issues between frat members goes to the chaplain. The chaplain will review the case and make a recommendation to the president on any actions to be taken.
3031 days 4 hours ago
mminervini219
You may also use this forum to nominate other frat members for the position.
3031 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
i think i am fitting for this position because i am really good at stopping fights. I've done it in real life many times. I will make sure to hear both sides of the story and be responsible for any actions needed to be taken. I feel I would be a good fit for this
3031 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm not good at this but tbh no @ Matt lol not tru
3031 days 3 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I feel like I would be a good Chaplain because, even though I am a low level,  I have a long history in settleing disputes in other games, such as minecraft as a mod, or real life to prevent fights. Thank you
3031 days 3 hours ago
Mitchkid64
yes ian
3031 days 3 hours ago
Rizzo
Alright well, I guess I might try and run
3031 days 3 hours ago
Rizzo
Hey it's me, MasterBi mean Rizzo. I think I would make a good Chaplain for many reasons. The first is that I listen to people. And when I mean that I mean listening to both sides of the story. If something is going on based on opinions, I'll sort it out. The second reason is that I am almost on here 24/7, so if I get a complaint, I'll be able to solve it fast. The final reason is that I am often the voice of reason in Tengaged, Real life, and other games. People have legitimately come to me to settle issues, and I persevered in solving them. In conclusion, vote me ok?
3031 days 2 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I would want to take up this rule for the following reasons. I dont have a bias against anyone for any reasons. Meaning I dont care about your background I'm going to make the appropriate decision based off the information I am given. Not only that but I am completely fair with my arguments. The biggest thing about me I that I hate unfairness. IV lived with it all my life and would love nothing less but to be fair to others. I would love to be apart of this amazing frat by dedicating my time to help others. Thank you and hopefully you think I'm fit for the job. Any questions just mail me.
3030 days 16 hours ago
mminervini219
This will be open for 24 hours and then I will post the poll.
3030 days 11 hours ago
ba11erina
Hey guys, I would like to run. I think i would make a good chaplain because i am a good mediator. I'm pretty active so if there was an issue, I could be there to mediate it and address the issue. I'm not bias, even if the frat members were my friends.

I do have real life experience: I was a peer mediator at my school for all of middle school and for the past year in high school. I do in fact resolve fights in my daily life at school, so it won't be a problem. Please consider me for the job! Hopefully I"m fit! Please vote for me! I would really appreciate it!

open group

Symmachia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!