This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBUTES!!!

Topic » TRIBUTES!!!

3536 days 13 hours ago
WingedOreoz
Hello everybody!! So while we wait for the Finale to begin, I thought it would be nice for the 3 Finalists to post tributes!

Geoff, Beth, and Bridgette, please post your tributes here and best of luck!

(Everyone please refrain from commenting until all 3 have posted, thanks!)
3536 days 12 hours ago
Mickiejames22
Tributes to all my fellow campers and friends.
22nd-Leshawna- Leshawna I wish you could of stayed longer and I know of you did you will be a tough competitior.
21st-Owen I love you you are so funny and kind I wish you could of stayed longer.
20th-Heather you were a good player but you guys lost the first challgene and voted you out just to let you know I would of saved you.
19th-Gwen OMG I wish you could of stayed longer your account got banned and then you came back I was really sad when you had to leave.
18th-Izzy you were a good player and I wish you didn't get voted out.
17th-Harold it came to you and me but I wish you could of stayed.
16th-Dj you got voted out by the 2ns most votes I didn't vote you out you were a awesome player.
15th-Katie you were a good competition player but you voted your self out :(
14th-Courtney you were a awesome player I wish you could of made it further because you were so much fun.

Merge.

13th-Justin you were inactive mostly the whole game but I didn't vote you out.
12th-Lindsay :( you were a good competitor and I wish you didn't get voted out me and you were such good friends.
11th-Cody you didn't compete in the challgene but I wish you did because you were so nice to me thanks for that.
10th-Sadie robbed goddness you were 1 good player but your account got banned but I wish it didn't because you were a good friend of mine.
9th-Tyler Tyler Tyler :( you were such a awesome friend and Allie and I didn't vote you out :(
8th-Zeke you were such a good friend I glad I made a friendship with you and I didn't vote you out EVER.
7th-Eva you had the 2nd most votes but I didn't vote you out.
6th-Trent OMG were do I begin you were such a awesome friend and Allie I was shocked and in tears when you left.
5th-Noah you were a good friend and Allie but your enemy's voted you out.
4th-Duncan your a good friend and Allie but I had to Groff because he was closet Allie after Trent left.

Final 3

Beth you were such a awesome friend you helped me during tough times and you deserve final 2

Geoff your such a great friend and Allie you also deserved final 2 and your just a great person am glad I made a friendship with you.
3536 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hey! This game has been amazing in so many ways. One reason (the biggest) is the cast bing extraordinary. We all came with one goal in mind that that was to win the game. Though some of you didn't make it to your elimination, being banned, quitting, etc, we all fought hard and gave this first season a show no one will forget.

I'm pleased to be sitting in the final 3. With hard work and dedication everyday, I made my dream a reality! Being amongst 2 other competitors well over worthy of this highly achieving spot in the game. I love them to death and probably wouldn't be here without the 2 of them to help me out!! And for that, I thank them tremendously!

Beth- we started off on opposite teams (I think) and I didn't even know you, then when merge happened and you came back into the game, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have another number on my side. At this time I was fighting solely for team killer bass. I wanted us to have numbers so we could all make finale and it would be an easy game. But plans quickly changed as I grew closer and closer to Beth with each day that passed. I put all my trust into her and together, we played as one, and that has made us great friends on this site. I love ya Beth!

Bridgette- from the very beginning of the game, we have worked together and seized every opportunity to make big moves! I never doubted you and knew that at the end of the day, I had one true friend I could rely on to get me to the next round. Around merge time I saw several opportunities to flip and join new alliances, and as tempting as they were, I stayed true and never ever planned on getting you out! I love having the first alliance member I ever made this game be sitting next to me in a game where we control our own destiny. And we both definitely did and I'm forever grateful for this great game making us friends! Love ya!

Now to the fallen tributes, who've single handedly, (in a sense) helped me get here. Without you guys, the most important pieces of this total drama puzzle, there wouldn't be a game, a story, a memory, of how the game went

Lashawna- i wish you didn't get banned as it would have been great to get the chance to meet you
Owen- being the winner of the actual season, I think you had a huge target on your back from the beginning but you went inac so the thought was quickly forgotten
Heather- I kinda knew you before this game and was really looking forward to working with you but was never given the chance :(
Gwen- I wanted to get to know you more but u had to get banned..
Izzy- I heard you had a huge game rep for badass playing but sadly it was short lived.. I didn't know you because we were on separate tribes
Harold- the first elimination I took part in, I hated voting anyone out. But with your inactivity, it was best for the game if you left.
DJ- I have no clue why you are mad at me.. I had every intention to take you far in the game but with me u and Duncan being in bottom 3, one of us was certain to go since Duncan played his idol.. I really wanted you to stay man!!
Katie- brave sole, giving up your game, I guess I can only thank you for letting me get farther
Courtney- last ban before merge. You were a shit disturber and I was really scared with keeping you In the game. Gladly u left. But you are extremely cool!

Now for the merged fallen people. These people, I have more things to say to as they had more impact in my game!

Justin- you were my first target. We never talked but I wanted a gopher gone first because at the time, I wanted a killer bass finale.

Lindsey- next casualty. We never talked so idk what your plans were, but u seemed cool

Cody- next casualty, you never talked to me to so idk what you wanted with your game.

Sadie- I loved talking with you, I hated seeing you go but to keep loyalty with my gopher friends, I had to see a bass member go and u were least active with us

Tyler- you were really hurt by your elimination but you weren't really in on
3536 days 12 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Plans so you had to go

Zeke- I was glad u came back but we both had different plans moving forward and u had to go.

Eva- I hated seeing you go but I had to choose a side

Trent- major threat!!! Huge one dude. I loved working with you but you became a huge final 3 threat. I'm glad to call you my friend!

Noah- words can't describe our friendship man!! I hated seeing you go! Love ya

Duncan- I know u hate me but I really respect you and love u as a person. I wish things would have been different.

Well. There u have it. I played a great game and really respect everyone who played as I hope they respect me too!

Thanks a ton
-Geoff
3536 days 8 hours ago
usernamee
Tributes to the people I would have loved to get to know more.

When this game started I had gone on a camping trip. I missed the first few challenges and was unfortunately eliminated from the game. I'm super happy and grateful to Chris for bringing me back and to my fellow campers for accepting me. I don't have too much to say about people pre-merge, but I'll try my best.

22nd: LeShawna - I enjoyed watching you play in the real game and would have loved to see how you portrayed LeShawna.
21st: Owen - I wish you had stayed so I could feel your *awesome* (Owen's voice) personality.
20th: Heather - Had you stayed and stuck to you character we would probably not have been friends. If I wasn't playing, I would have loved to see you go further.
19th: Gwen - Too bad you got banned, I wish I could have been friends with you.
18th: Izzy - I wish I could have seen your eccentric personality.
17th: Harold - Your character's smarts could have pushed you further.
16th: DJ - You would have been a really cool person to play with.
15th: Katie (me2013) - Too bad you voted yourself off, Sadie really missed you.
14th: Courtney (ANTM100) - Had you not been banned your bossiness would have gotten you just a bit further.

~ TEAMS MERGE ~

Now I can go a bit deeper cause I actually played with the rest of you.

13th: Justin - You're a really nice (read: hot) guy. My alliance and I felt that you were a threat so we voted you out. Also Brady was jealous of my attraction to you...
12th: Lindsay - We were best of friends in the real show! Too bad we didn't get as close this time. I really would have lover if we talked more!
11th: Cody - Sorry you got eliminated like that. Had you done the challenge, you might have lasted longer.
10th: Sadie (Drooseph) - You were a great friend in this game! I loved working with you, but too bad you got banned.
9th: Tyler - I felt you were a threat and was told not to trust you. Sorry for voting you out!
8th: Ezekiel - I'm so sorry Ezekiel! I felt that by you getting so close to Bridgette you could have made her lose trust in her alliance with me, Geoff, and Trent. I were a really cool guy.
7th: Eva - Sorry Eva! The target was Noah that round, but he played his idol and you got the second highest vote. You were a great person to work with.
6th: Trent - Long story here... You were a huge threat to everyone cause you were so popular. You played your character so well! Geoff and I went behind Bridgette for this one and purposely got the challenge to end in a tie. I think that if you had stayed, you would be in final 3 and I wouldn't.
5th: Noah - You knew this was coming since you played your idol. It was fun playing with you!
4th: Duncan - Sorry Duncan, I had you vote you out cause Geoff and Bridgette became closer friends to me than you did. (Also payback for winning the season I could have won) It was great playing with you!

Now for my best friends in this game:

Bridgette - I think you were the first person to talk to me went I was brought back. It was fun and frustrating trying to get you back together with Trent. We became such good friends that it was really hard on me to arrange Trent's elimination. We were always there for each other and you were always the first to congratulate me when I won immunity. We were loyal allies and the best of friend. Hope to play with you again in a coming season!

Geoff - We made it to finale! We messaged each other early on an promised to take each other as far as we could. Well, it paid off! We were super loyal to each other and were constantly talking strategy. We never once had our names floating around as possible targets and we made sure it wouldn't happen. We quickly became great friends and I trust that it will continue for a long time on this site. 

Thanks everyone for a great season, even you Chris!!
3536 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
OMG Why you people forget me? T_T
3536 days ago
tundrahenry101
Rennac- you came into this game not being a player. You are a huge super fan crazed about this game and you were probably the one person here that I liked reading your posts. They always made me laugh and I hope we can be friends when this ends!

Jasmine- another fan that came onto the island to meet us. You stirred the pot a little and even helped almost all of us when we had problems. And for that, I can't thank you enough. You helped this season go by smoothly and it was amazing!

Thanks guys! I hope we gave you a great season to watch!
3536 days ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Geoff- Hope you get 1st

Bridgette- you rock girl 2 place

Beth- omg you FLOATED ever since you came back
3535 days 18 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
If it's a jury, I already know who I will vote for... One person was loyal to me, the other disloyal, and the third person is someone I do not think deserves to be here...
3535 days 16 hours ago
usernamee
Rennac - You were so much fun. I'm still not sure if you are a stowaway or one of Chris' interns but I loved your enthusiasm and randomness!!

I'm sorry you feel that way Jasmine. I worked my way here by winning challenges and being strategically social. If that counts as being a floater for you then what makes someone a player?
3535 days 15 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Beth, I assume that Jasmine is talking about the fact that you were brought back and had to do only half the game to get here.
3535 days 14 hours ago
usernamee
I understand that and don't blame her, the others could have easily voted me out then and there like they did with Ezekiel, but I won immunity when it was critical for me and created a social network to keep me save.
3535 days 13 hours ago
bluebird216
Sorry to you Beth Briggete and Geoff your great people
3535 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I accept your apology Duncan(:
3535 days 5 hours ago
gw22
*Ahem*
3534 days 22 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Hello

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!