This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

3668 days 3 hours ago
2Beastly
Lynching: To Lynch someone, the majority of the town has to agree. There are 15 Citizens so to lynch, 8/15 people will have to say "I want to Lynch (Name goes here)".

Please add "present" to show activity.

Day 5 will end at 7pm EST with or without a lynch.

Questions

Townies, it is looking better now that one of the Mafia members suicided from the stress. However, you have not landed a successful lynch and yesterday were unable to even agree on one to lynch.

My question is always, who is the mafia?
3668 days 3 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
Present
3668 days 3 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
U know wat I'm gonna take a stand and says it's monkey. He has been making suggestions on who to kill all the time so he can avoid be lynched. I lynch monkeymanic
3668 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
This is going to start controversy, however I vote to lynch Alex.
3668 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Woah! Now I don't feel bad about thinking it's you.
I was all for lynching mad dog before I knew he'd be taken out by suicide and he turned out to be mafia. Why would I try and take out one of my own if I was mafia? I think it's you because you didn't want us to vote to lynch maddog. Sorry, not sorry. You must be mafia.
3668 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
present.
3668 days 3 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Btw I could be totally wrong in thinking it's Alex, if anyone else has any other theories you really can't have a wrong answer
3668 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Honestly, I think you both are overthinking this, and I'll just go with my first random vote, because I think he seems suspicious. I have no evidence, but what do we really have to base off of? They could just be inactive. So I'm sorry for false accusations, but I vote to lynch Talian.
3668 days 3 hours ago
wildboy12
So i came up with a theory that might actually work there are 2 connors in the game and i think he might have given one of them a different role to throw us off. so lets take that into consideration
3668 days 3 hours ago
2Beastly
I did random.org to assign the roles. I did not pick who should be what at all :)
3668 days 3 hours ago
wildboy12
present i vote to lynch connorfitz
3668 days 3 hours ago
EternalBlossom
why, wildboy?
3668 days 2 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Present I vote to Lynch connerfitz as well
3668 days 2 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
I'd be a fool to think I'm the mafia monkey. I have never once acted suspicious
3668 days 2 hours ago
willsampson12
Present I vote to Lynch connerfitz
3668 days 2 hours ago
2Beastly
Votes to Lynch (Takes 8 to Lynch)

Connorfitz15 - 3
M0nkeyManiac - 1
Alex_the_Man - 1
Talian - 1

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!