This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

3676 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
Lynching: To Lynch someone, the majority of the town has to agree. There are 15 Citizens so to lynch, 8/15 people will have to say "I want to Lynch (Name goes here)".

Please add "present" to show activity.

Day 5 will end at 7pm EST with or without a lynch.

Questions

Townies, it is looking better now that one of the Mafia members suicided from the stress. However, you have not landed a successful lynch and yesterday were unable to even agree on one to lynch.

My question is always, who is the mafia?
3676 days 13 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
Present
3676 days 13 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
U know wat I'm gonna take a stand and says it's monkey. He has been making suggestions on who to kill all the time so he can avoid be lynched. I lynch monkeymanic
3676 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
This is going to start controversy, however I vote to lynch Alex.
3676 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Woah! Now I don't feel bad about thinking it's you.
I was all for lynching mad dog before I knew he'd be taken out by suicide and he turned out to be mafia. Why would I try and take out one of my own if I was mafia? I think it's you because you didn't want us to vote to lynch maddog. Sorry, not sorry. You must be mafia.
3676 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
present.
3676 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Btw I could be totally wrong in thinking it's Alex, if anyone else has any other theories you really can't have a wrong answer
3676 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Honestly, I think you both are overthinking this, and I'll just go with my first random vote, because I think he seems suspicious. I have no evidence, but what do we really have to base off of? They could just be inactive. So I'm sorry for false accusations, but I vote to lynch Talian.
3676 days 13 hours ago
wildboy12
So i came up with a theory that might actually work there are 2 connors in the game and i think he might have given one of them a different role to throw us off. so lets take that into consideration
3676 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
I did random.org to assign the roles. I did not pick who should be what at all :)
3676 days 13 hours ago
wildboy12
present i vote to lynch connorfitz
3676 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
why, wildboy?
3676 days 13 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Present I vote to Lynch connerfitz as well
3676 days 12 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
I'd be a fool to think I'm the mafia monkey. I have never once acted suspicious
3676 days 12 hours ago
willsampson12
Present I vote to Lynch connerfitz
3676 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Votes to Lynch (Takes 8 to Lynch)

Connorfitz15 - 3
M0nkeyManiac - 1
Alex_the_Man - 1
Talian - 1

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!