This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

3653 days ago
2Beastly
Lynching: To Lynch someone, the majority of the town has to agree. There are 17 Citizens so to lynch, 9/17 people will have to say "I want to Lynch (Name goes here)".

Please add "present" to show activity.

Day 4 will end at 7pm EST with or without a lynch.

Questions

Townies, you lost another detective.

This is not looking good for you townies. Good luck with your decision to lynch today.

Who is the mafia?
3652 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
OKAY SINCE NIGHT 3 only lasted three hours ANYONE who was last online over 3 hours ago is probably NOT mafia!
3652 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
Well that doesn't solve anything, everyone has been active within three hours time _-_
3652 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Okay y'all 3 things,
1. People need to step up more and start initiating votes or going against the grain to try and figure stuff out.
2. Any logic is reasonable and people should be able to defend themselves should they come online before they are lynched.
3. My hope is that we can lynch an inactive or someone who doesn't vote or hasn't voted. Maybe mafia members are trying to stay out of the lime light and take a back seat until we're all dead.
3652 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Therefore I vote to lynch maddog, he hasn't voted and may not to stay hidden amongst the citizenry. Plus! He's not active so I won't feel too terrible if he's not mafia because he doesn't show he cares enough to vote. Maddog please come defend your honor so I can change my vote!
3652 days 23 hours ago
2Beastly
Inactive people will suicide after missing 3 days. Just a thought.
3652 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Well damnit, then I revoke my vote.
Anyone else have any strategies/ideas?
3652 days 23 hours ago
teamjacz
Well I'm not mafia, and I want to at least not lose another citizen/role that benefits us.
If the detective is investigating people why don't they form a bond with the people they know aren't mafia?
3652 days 23 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
He police man can't be all like "I'm the police man and not mafia!" Or else the mafia will kill him or her next....
3652 days 13 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Well I'd rather rule someone out by lunching them then not trying at all so I again vote to lynch maddog, like it's better then not accusing anybody.
3652 days 12 hours ago
Talian
I Lynch maddog too
3652 days 10 hours ago
marcngoredjo
I Lynch maddog
3652 days 8 hours ago
connorfitz15
u Lynch maddog
3652 days 8 hours ago
Alex_the_Man
Mad dog will die anyways. Wats the point. Kill someone tht we can figure.
3652 days 8 hours ago
Webly
My problem is why haven't any of these detectives/power roles outed themselves to get a mafia out? Surely, some reports have been set out. I'm not sure if these cops/detectives are having bad luck, but they should at least try aligning with the innocent people!
3652 days 5 hours ago
2Beastly
There are only 4 votes to lynch maddog, he will not be lynched unless in 40 minutes 5 people vote to lynch him. Good luck townies.

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!