This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
CHECK IN CLOSED
943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
https://imgur.com/kYTywNK.gif
- POV #8: OTEV -

Houseguests! Welcome to the Power of Veto competition. The winner of this competition can use their power to take one of the two nominees off the block. This competition is called "OTEV" and here is how it works.

Round after round, I will post 2 sentences describing a competition that has happened this season. It is your job to mail me the name of that competition, with the correct spelling. The last person to mail me the correct answer will be eliminated from the competition. If your guess is incorrect, you will be notified and can resubmit a guess after 1 minute of your first guess.

The last houseguest standing will win this weeks Golden Power of Veto! A classic Big Brother competition with big stakes!

Understand?
943 days 1 hour ago
Scodawg79
Ok
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
ok
943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
I'll take silence as a yes!

First round coming up in one minute...
943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
1.  There are 25 spaces to move the tiles around which make up an image. Sending a screenshot of your score will lock it in.

MAIL ME
943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
ANSWER: Puzzle Me This

First - Ravioli
Second - Shaun
Third - Matthew
=============
Last - Shane

Shane is eliminated!
943 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
Next round coming up..
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
yeeeee
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
yeeeee
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
yeeeeeee
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
ahaha
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
yep
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
get to top
943 days 1 hour ago
cded10
or

open group

Premium Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!