This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

3414 days 2 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Color Level:white
What times are you available to play? 8am-10pm est
Why should I pick you? Because i am extremely active and will be loyal until i stab someone in the back
Why will you win? because i am strategic and will get to the end by making big moves
Past group game experience? Tanners Survivor (currently f6), Jacobs Survivor (currently merging), Macdas Survivor (merging now) and many others where i have made jury
Have you applied previously? no
3414 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Color Level: Orange
What times are you available to play?: 3:30-5:00 8-10
Why should I pick you? Because i'll d anything to win. I mean anything! ;) there is only one survivor

Why will you win? I have the ruthlessness and a great all around game that will make myself go to the end

Past group game experience?: Hm. Got 1st in SG1 Survivor and bhd's. I'm a returnee for Mana's, got 6th in NJ's, In f12 on bingos, got 4th on ohnats .etc.

Have you applied previously? Nope
3414 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
What times are you available to play? All day
Why should I pick you? Because I am willin to put my hea on the chopping block to make a big move
Why will you win? I can command a game and make others respect and fear me
Past group game experience? 2 2nds and multiple jury spots
Have you applied previously? No
3413 days 8 hours ago
Cyanide
What times are you available to play? I'm British, so earlier is better for me. Assuming there's a 5ish hour timezone difference, maybe from 5-9:00 your time/10-2:00 my time.
Why should I pick you? I won't play boring, I'll do anything to survive. I'm not a villain, but I'm not just going to let myself get voted out. I can be strategic, I can convince people to keep me in by improving their game too. I'm decent at challenges as well.
Why will you win? I won't play such a mean game that everyone hates me, but I won't ride on coat-tails to get to the end. I will play a respectable game.
Past group game experience? I'm currently in the top 4 in a total drama island game, and I was a jury member on my last survivor.
Have you applied previously? Nope.
3413 days 8 hours ago
stupot21
What times are you available to play? Anytime between 10am-6pm GMT
Why should I pick you? I'm a ruthless bitch, simply put. I will do everything and anything to win.
Why will you win? I'm extremely manipulative but I'm afraid I won't reveal anymore unless picked.
Past group game experience? Just a few Quickie Stars
3413 days 7 hours ago
Chris1080
Color Level: Yellow
What times are you available to play? any time after 7pm
Why should I pick you? Because I'm a great player. In confessionals I show a true villain.
Why will you win? Because I'm very strategic and I have very great social skills
Past group game experience? I have played in 6 group games of survivor. Just look at my profile for the list.
Have you applied previously? Not in this group
3413 days 6 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Color Level: Red
What times are you available to play? Anytime Prob around 6pm
Why should I pick you? Because I feel like I would be a great competitor.
Why will you win? Why won't I win? jkk. But I feel like I might be able to win because Of my social skills throughout this game.
Past group game experience? Mearl's survivor
3413 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Color Level: Purple
What times are you available to play? Anytime any day.
Why should I pick you? I'm extremely entertaining and I've been known in a lot of my past games as the hero. Also I'm a solid competitor and have awesome social skills
Why will you win? Because I'm a very calculated player, there's no time where I do something that doesn't serve purpose.
Past group game experience? 5 past games, made past the jury phase in all, and in Mearl's last season I made finals
Have you applied previously? No I have not.
3413 days 2 hours ago
ChrisLikesTurtles
What times are you available to play? I'm available pretty much every afternoon.
Why should I pick you? I play hard and I don't go down without a fight.
Why will you win? I'm very logical and realistic. I also make friends quickly and I know how to be persuasive.
Past group game experience? Not yet
3413 days 1 hour ago
Oxygen
What times are you available to play?: Pretty much all the time
Why should I pick you?: I play till the very end and I'm not at all afraid to make moves
Why will you win?: Because I know when to cut allies and when to make new ones, I know when to win and when to throw, and I know how to manage a Jury.
Past group game experience?: N/A on this account.
3412 days 21 hours ago
Supahhero
Color Level:Black

What times are you available to play?
Preferably Anytime After 4pm EST

Why should I pick you?
I will work heard. I have been looking to try my first group game in a while, and I am ready to give it my all. I like to build connections with people, and feel that I can handle whatever this game will throw at me.

Why will you win?

I kind of answered it in the last question, but I am a competitor who doesnt lay down. Even if I leave the game before the final day I can assure you my presence will leave a big impact.

Past group game experience?

The Only One I have had was Survivor: Pitcairn Islands. It Was His Season 9 game and it was a battle of the color levels. I was the white level, and got 7th. I was betrayed by the person I trusted most, and gave up my possibility of ever earning immunity. I have learned from this game, and am ready to go for the win.

Have you applied previously?
No.
3412 days 19 hours ago
jonghyun408
What times are you available to play?: 6pm EST
Why should I pick you? Since i am strategic in votes
Why will you win? Because I will cleverly get people on my side and dump them
Past group game experience? DanZ Survivor Madivles, and others in progress
3412 days 15 hours ago
Jettsmith7
Color Level:Silver
What times are you available to play?any time except tuesdays.
Why should I pick you?You will have to pick me to find out. ;)
Why will you win?Shhhhhhh......(Cause Ima Bitch)
Past group game experience?A & M's Survivor seasons 1&2, 4th place both times.
Have you applied previously?no.
3412 days 13 hours ago
AlexTheGreat
Color Level: Light Green
What times are you available to play? Anytime
Why should I pick you? Because I really love group games and I'm not in any right now, and I'll play to WIN
Why will you win? Because I'm good at challenges, and good at making social relationships and alliances so hopefully my tribe and alliance can dominate
Past group game experience? I got 10th in Turney's BB 2, 9th in Manalord's Survivor Revolution, and 2nd in Steven7's Big Brother Fast Game 7
3412 days 11 hours ago
UWHuskyFan
Color Level: Light Green
What times are you available to play? 6-9 pm eastern
Why should I pick you? I'm always an active player who goes far into survivor games and I'm dedicated to win
Why will you win? I have good strategy, and can play a strong physical game
Past group game experience? Several seasons of both bb and survivor

open group

User5's Survivor Applications (Closed)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!