This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[9] Wedding Belles

Topic » [9] Wedding Belles

3315 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
That's right BITCH im stealing this from season 2.

Inspired by my FAVORITE challenge to ever bless R*Paul's Drag Race, I would like to congratulate you all on your engagement.... to yourselves!

For this challenge, you will need to make two avatars. One will be a male drag groom, and the other with be a female drag bride. Sorry, Georgia doesn't recognize gay marriage so we don't either. Make sure that you put these two looks TOGETHER. Cause you gettin married not being penpals.

You ALSO will be required to give a short story on how the two personalities met, or how they ended up married, or some sort of backstory. It can be serious or funny, but do what you think will get you to victory!

You will have until TUESDAY, APRIL 14TH at 7:00 PM EST to complete this challenge. As always, extensions can be asked for, not abused.

The lipsync this week will be...

Good luck.. and DON'T fuck it up.
3315 days 23 hours ago
Absol
Wow, it only took you ten minutes this time, and not ten hours!
#Proud.
3315 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
Only cause I mopped the challenge boots
3315 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
YAS MISS LI <3333
3315 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
So... Do we make the groom a male or female avatar, I'm a confused idiot. /:
3315 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Make a male groom avatar and a female bride avatar

Basically think the wedding challenge in season 2 but you also need a backstory
3315 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
http://imgur.com/0bs66v4

Cole: I was entering a bake shop in France

Caia: I was there on an internship

Cole: Yeah, and luckily she spoke English, I was just traveling to meet with my family.

Caia: He was hopeless!

Cole: I ordered a cupcake and then she turned around and I froze, I could barely speak!

Caia: All he said was if he could get a cupcake, but he did not specify which one, and he wouldn't speak so literally a minute goes by with us just staring at each other.

Cole: I've never seen someone so beautiful. I couldn't help but stare.

Caia: I thought it was adorable

Cole: I eventually asked for a chocolate cupcake but requested a special handwritten icing on top.

Caia: My number

Cole: And she gave me the wrong number

Caia: NO, it's not MY fault you can't tell the difference between a 2 and a 7!

Cole: REGARDLESS, she found me a few days later angry that I never called her. We made up after a  lot of arguing.

Caia: and the rest is history!
3315 days 2 hours ago
LiteCitrus
I wonder who's gonna be in the bottom this week 8)

*is the only person left with less than 2 highs and no challenge win*
3315 days ago
konohavillage1
bitch the season isnt over
3314 days 23 hours ago
donaam
http://i.imgur.com/tPKf1bZ.png

She's broken out her veil for the second time this year~
Their love runs almost as deep as his pockets :')
3313 days 23 hours ago
LiteCitrus
http://i.imgur.com/pn5JRX7.png

Ms. now Mrs. Neferti won't be the odd woman out. 5 times the charm in her polygamist marriage. (She really just needed the income)

Minus Brides 1-4
http://i.imgur.com/8kuHPA3.png
3313 days 13 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Ellen and bendelacreme look qt together =]
3313 days 13 hours ago
Insanity
Damn Opal what do you have against Dela?
3313 days 2 hours ago
77sparks77
http://prntscr.com/6tg23a

-------------------------------------------

Our love story starts where so many do today; on tinder.

Auburn swiped right, Alec swiped right and two years and a lot of punk rock later; Alec swiped Auburn off her feet... cause going down on one knee is just like too main stream, y'know?

Everything was going right for the pair. They were living in a studio apartment, Auburn was (somehow) getting gigs and Alec's band had just released their first album. The two looked all set for a very happy future together.

But that was before the outbreak.

They say it's lucky if it snows on your wedding, right? Well I wonder what they say about the Zombie Apocalypse taking placing during it then?

It started like a normal day, but things quickly became gory when Alec's dad bit into the best man. It was carnage from then on, with Alec simply locating his newly wed wife and getting out.

The two headed to the forest, the whites of their wedding attire stained red now with the bloods of their relatives. Auburn had a nasty gash, and when the two sat down... They realised it wasn't just a gash, she'd been bitten.

Heartbroken, Alec watched his wife cry as she learned of her fate - refusing to leave her side despite Auburn's insistence. She grew weaker over the next day, with Alec staying awake the entire time to guard her.

Eventually it happened, her eyes closed, only to be reanimated as not her own. Alec teared up at the sight, but couldn't flee it. He knew this was his wife and he knew this was who he wanted to spend eternity with... And so instead of running or hitting back as a zombified Auburn approached. He instead turned to kiss her. Enjoying one last lip lock that sealed his fate.

-------------------------------------------

Some may have called it tragedy... But their marriage was one that transcended death, with the couple notable for hunting humans as a group. Sharing their kills and even notably holding hands when exploring their brave new world.

I guess it's true what they say...
"'Til Un-Death Do Us Part"
3312 days 23 hours ago
konohavillage1
A 24 hour extension has been granted.
3312 days 2 hours ago
Absol
http://prntscr.com/6tu8md

Hello, my name is Jessica Svetlana Olga McMozzarella and I am mail order bride from Russia. I have big boob and beautiful face. I am know my new husband for 3 days, but he is tell me 3 years. What does 3 years mean, I not know. He tell me I am very beautiful and that he love me very much. I remember when we video chat when I was in Russia and he promise me very money. I am not disappoint. I am make good money. He sell drug out on street and he tell me that the police are dangerous man. I am no understand what he mean.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!