This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[7A] Minichallenge

Topic » [7A] Minichallenge

3330 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well queens, you've spent a majority of this game throwing extreme amounts of shade, dust, and large heavy objects at each other. But now it's time to read... the JUDGES!!!

That's right, in this thread you will come up with two UNIQUE, FUNNY reads to any of the five current members of the panel, any guest judge we've had, and yours truly. Let out some steam.

You have 24 hours to do this.

After you've sent in your two reads, PM me a list. This list will have all the queens left, put in the pairs you would ideally like for them to work in.

Ex:
Me
Brandon

Giraffez
Slice

SilverShadow
Yaxha

etc
3330 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
By two reads, I mean a read for two separate people.
3330 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also include yourself in the listing, as you are still in the competition as well.
3329 days 12 hours ago
GoogleBroadcasts
Let’s get things started with Brandon. I appreciate how seriously you take this job as a judge, but this isn’t an English class! There isn’t a 300 word minimum on all your critiques sweetie! Also you’re gay xD :3

And now for the HBIC herself, Ken. I’m gonna give you a breakdown of every week in this competition, because it will be a read in itself:
*Show comes on at 2:00am on OWN*
*Queens do challenge*
*Judges are literally all over the place*
*PAINT.NET plugs*
Ken: Condragulations [insert queen who all the judges hated], you’re the winner of this challenge
Ken: Neferti, you’re safe.
Ken: [insert MOTR queen], now sashay away
*Show ends at 2:15am*
3329 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho's submission:
Yaxha, your asshole is like a 6-year-old's tooth... Loose and throbbing after somebody pulls it out. Do you keep your car keys in there, binch?

But let's be honest here, the only person more desperate on this panel than Yaxha, is none other than konohavillage1. And I know what y'all are thinking, "BUT KENNETH HAS A BOYFRIEND, HE'S NOT A WHORE." Well before that, Kenneth use to advertise himself on the blogs page of Tengaged. And I'm not just a mean-spirited bitch blabbering nonsense, I've got the receipt of the picture he used. http://i.imgur.com/j8hEfIr.jpg
3329 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
Kono can hit this
3329 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
wild
also that pic is sooo old i (hopefully) look different now
3329 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Giraffez. Last week you called me out on my cheese facts but then again you would know about ageing milk. Because your jokes and personality are getting real old.

Konoh. Your performence in Tayvies Snatch Game finally solved a 20 year old mystery. We now know who murdered JonBenet Ramsey.
3329 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Alexis squared. You may be mean at times. You may not have all that much positive things going for you. You may even be the worst judge on the panel.......
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrkzmpYEyf1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

Giraffez Doris Buckel, it actually is fitting that you are judge, because if you were a contestant, your drag would look like this: http://33.media.tumblr.com/592fb33d963b0ea1b1f37b01a03fafaa/tumblr_n10sahq1oz1qlqj2lo1_400.gif

Tragic.
3329 days 5 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm not late? :D
3329 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
gurl no you have an hour and ten minutes... also..

Giraffez, some might say it's unfair to read you because you don't even know how to spell. That's called a period, dear. Use one.

Slice, oh she's beards-y huh? I hear the last time you had a beard was in high school. You know, I hear AHezze's not too happy about you stealing his catchphrase. You might want to run or AHezze will slice you, bitch.
3329 days 5 hours ago
77sparks77
Giraffez, the zoo called... And they weren't looking for my week 2 runway, honey. #EscapedGiraffe

Kono. Thanks for sending Sora home for me. I'll make sure to click your donation link 30 times, cause we all know from that prize that you take any cheap work you can get. ;P
3329 days 4 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Miss Yaxha I'm starting to seriously ponder if your skin is actually #FFFFFFF

Miss Giraffez you can cook for me whatever you want, but at the end of the day what I shit out will still look better than your drag.

But most importantly of all what does Yax's upper lip and Giraffez taste have in common?

Neither of them exist.
3329 days 4 hours ago
Absol
**LEAKED FOOTAGE OF ALEXITH PAYING HA BILLS** http://i.imgur.com/rQlS1BO.gif

And also, I'm just gonna say SilverShadow because otherwise he's gonna be forgotten. Sometimes I forget he's there, too. His comments are so DRY.
3329 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
YES FINALLY THANK YOU NO ONE READ ME FOR MY SIZE
3328 days 13 hours ago
Slice
ur all ugly don't do it

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!