This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Runway

Topic » First Runway

3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
First off, let me remind you. TOMORROW I WILL BE TRANSFERRING OVER TO LEAFEON http://www.tengaged.com/user/Leafeon FOR RACE TO BLACK. So make sure to add me on there. Or you can add me on skype (shesewskinny)

Second, I just want to say I'm pleasantly surprised with this. I didn't expect every person to submit by any means, and this already makes it a harder decision than I thought it'd be tonight. Good luck girls.
3373 days 3 hours ago
donaam
you're welcome.
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Please give my judges this season a warm welcome (but don’t be ho’s):

The actress that starred in Precious, based on the novel Push, by Sapphire (she played an extra), Slice!

Fashion Icon and Singer Extraordinaire, SilverShadow! He’s currently taking a realllllly long bathroom break so maybe he’ll get to critique later!

Previous winner and professional gay app expert ([1:46:02 AM] Brandon: Should I pretend to like black guys), Brandonator!

And finally, the tightest lipsyncer in the biz, Giraffez!

Our final main judge, Mrkkkkyle got stuck in traffic so we gonna have to move on without her. Luckily, we have a guest judge!

If you look up “sloppy seconds” in the dictionary, you’ll see our favorite runner up. Please welcome Alexis Alexis!!
3373 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
Oh lord...
3373 days 3 hours ago
Stering_butter
([1:46:02 AM] Brandon: Should I pretend to like black guys)

Problematic Judges
3373 days 3 hours ago
rupaul
yikes
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
When I call your name, please step forward.

Sora Kotdone Midori
Elle Emayho
Laqueefsha
Suzume
Yellow Fever
Vella Morghulis
Neferti
Karen Forewe
3373 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
And two of them couldnt be bothered to show up. Smh
3373 days 3 hours ago
Stering_butter
idek half of these queens damn
3373 days 3 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Hellnoracistdrag
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
You…. Are safe. You may exit the stage and relax in the PAINT.net lounge, sponsored by PAINT.net. Thank you.

The judges tonight will now critique you queens remaining on stage.
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Opal- http://snag.gy/pSZ9B.jpg

Brandonator- The only thing worse than this outfit is the description, but this isn’t a description challenge so I’ll ignore it. First of all NEVER ZOOM IN THIS FAR ON RUNWAYS, WHY WOULD YOU ZOOM IN MORE SO WE CAN BETTER SEE ALL THE FLAWS, secondly what the hell did you do to this entire picture because it is way too blurry and that isn’t just from zooming in. Also the outfit sucks there were probably better choices to pull off a dominatrix look.

Alexis- Well that was... definitely a presentation. I did make that face Ru did for sure but it wasn't for a good reason. This came off as really ugly to me and I can't put my finger on why. Like you did the big girl theme well, so good job on that, but the rest isnt very good. I wish I could offer a real critique but I guess I wasn't inspired by this look. Sorry.

Slice- I'm sorry, but... One, it looks like the quality of the picture died in 1997. Two, the clothes are just stretched on a regular body, and I can tell you just made them bigger. Three, even if this wasn't a big girl challenge and you submitted this as a regular avatar, I would not like it. You can try to make your story funny, but it doesn't hide that the actual product is not good.

Giraffez-I really want to be Christian Grey so I can strap you down and whip the ever living shit out of you for doing this look again thickems isn't fat and I just don't like it at all also Cum has no calories look it up
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ms Seductive- http://prntscr.com/6dkhry

B-  Girl…… What the fuck happened? I mean this stretch Armstrong lookin shit what the fuck…It is honestly tragic, you were better off doing present titties then this. I mean at no point did you really not think that this wasn’t translating right? Normally I’d post a good and a bad but this is all just bad.

G- sadly big girls do cry which I did thanks to all the laughing I did to your look I don't know where you got your body from but it's called proportions sweety your head looks like it's four times too small for your body and I can't see the dress because your hair is in the way not a good look whatsoever.

A- I am... disgusted. I don't even know what's going on or what those huge Cthulu appendeges coming out of her are or why there's fringe on one of them. She isn't even big to top it off like I am just scared looking at this. Cute hair, though.

S-This is really giving me Mister Fantastic Stretch Armstrong realness. I love that you didn't just stretch the clothes, but also stretched the entire body. It delivers this allusion of like a head glued to a giant body shaped rock. Not that any of what I just said is a good thing, if you didn't catch on.
3373 days 3 hours ago
Weetmaster
I love giraffez omg
3373 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next, Honey Bombom-

G-   I'm truly insulted by your look this week because it's more Katy Perry after KFC rather then avatar and how in the world has this dress not been actually made yet is beyond me I love the floral pattern on it it gives it a nice little elegance that this challenge deffinately needed.

B- This is actually very pretty, which was nice to see. It looks like something a big girl would actually wear. I love the hair, love the dress, love the lips, but the eyes are a little
weird. I know you want them to translate as makeup but it just translates like some white girl’s photo shopped eyes are being put on a girl who isn’t white.

S- Yes! This is so ethereal Tumblr chic, and I love it. The only problem for me would be the obviously ugly white skin shading under the eyes, but otherwise it's so good.

A- Hey Henny!  I enjoyed your look a lot and it was probably in my top two so I'm glad you're up here. I got a very tropical vibe from your look, and all the colors went together very well. The top was beautiful and fit perfectly and the breezyness of the hair brought it together, and the hair flowed despite how huge it was so great job on that. My only critique is that the hair bow kind of threw me off, but it was just a minor detail regardless. Again, great job!
3373 days 3 hours ago
Stering_butter
*the camera doesnt pan to her*

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!