This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Paint.NET Lounge

Topic » The Paint.NET Lounge

3330 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Slice you can't sit with us until you finish judging
3330 days 23 hours ago
donaam
*unties myself from vines and spits out my apple in order to sip my PAINT.NET cocktail*
3330 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
If whoever has to finish their lip sync would please hurry up, that'll be great
3330 days 22 hours ago
Absol
Don't tell me what to do, Katie!
3330 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
MS PROVOLONE, HURRY THE FUCK UP
3330 days 21 hours ago
Absol
WHO THE FUCK IS PROVOLONE?
3330 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
YOU SWISS CHEESE
3330 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
OMG not cheese jokes again smh
3330 days 21 hours ago
AustinRules6969
*pees on the floor*
3330 days 20 hours ago
Absol
*writes on da mirror*
hi every1 its me jessica!
i guess i kinda wanna write something just to kinda have closure idk maybe i'm just bitter
it was really fun and i'm glad i got so far! this was probably one of the biggest opportunities i've had to really do something that's super fun for me personally and i'm glad that kenneth's like 3 years closer to death because of me!! idk it really was fun it's just too bad brandonator never thought i was funny or anything
mua mua mamoot, -mozzarella
3330 days 4 hours ago
donaam
Ok Caia sweetie I'm just gonna bring a few things to your attention
-Using the same linear patterns and 435 fascinators doesn't make you talented or edgy, it makes you repetitive
-You can be unique and creative without having neon eyes and hair to the ceiling, and you AREN'T doing it. Whenever you stray from your patterns your looks become pedestrian because you don't deliver any concept with them

Stop being so jealous of me. Just because you're listening to the judges' feedback doesn't mean that you're executing it well.
3330 days 2 hours ago
Slice
*mops up Austin's pee and wrings it into the cocktail glasses for the girls* we're on a budget
3330 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
hun, I'm not jealous of anyone in this competition. Obviously you werent listening to my rant yesterday. You came out with a snake and crying eyes and the judges praised you, while I create my shit from scratch and make original designs yet I only get half as far. Ive applied the judges critiques, i have not used a neon eye for several challenges now  and I have toned doqn my weird designs to be more pedestrian since the judges kept branding me too out of the box, now some are calling me too boring, yet you come out wearing nothing but a snake and they go bonkers.

It's frustrating for me so i needed to get it out of system testerday, nonetheless, I will be giving this week everything Ive got and if that doesnt work, then maybe It was not the right time for me to compete.

My apologies for coming for you, my frustration ia not with you, it is with judges, you just happened to be the best examplw for my case, I don't mean to disrespect you girl
3329 days 23 hours ago
donaam
I think you just need to realize that you aren't the victim here. The judges aren't being hypocritical or unfair with you: you're just not doing a good job applying all their criticisms. This past challenge was to IMPROVE upon a past look and you just made it prettier. That's it. I'm sorry you failed to understand why my concept of Eve being a masochist and neferti's toxic fumes won the challenge, and I'm sorry you thought that making your own boring ass dress gave you a free pass to win the challenge. I'm sick and tired of you clawing at everyone else just because you can't fathom why the judges arent completely impressed with you. Either start delivering or stop complaining.
3329 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
K

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!