This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3538 days 21 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay, but I have been setting up a final immunity challenge that will most likely test you more than ever before in this game.

I would like to play it live, but in order to do that, everyone needs to be online at the same time to ensure fairness.

Please post times you are AVAILABLE TO COMPETE for Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Not times you would like the challenge to be at. If we can find a time that everyone (including myself) can make it to, we will have it live. Otherwise, we will do the challenge in individual runs.
3538 days 21 hours ago
blueu22
for tomorrow any time between like 3 pm est-8 pm est and any time after bb. for thursday anytime between 3 pm est-9 pm est. and for friday anytime between like 3 pm est and later
3538 days 21 hours ago
LongedShorted
I am NOT available to compete on Thursday.

Wednesday I can compete around 6 PM EST to 7:45 PM EST...then 9:15 PM EST to 3 AM EST.

Friday I can do it anytime from 6 PM EST to 3 AM EST.
3538 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
All those days are fine, but I can't do anything 5-7 EST pm
3538 days 13 hours ago
amf7410
Honestly, I don't know when I'll be able to be on. I'm at college and it is my first week and there are SO many activities I may not really be active for a few days

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!