This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #87: Cazzolungo

Topic » Tribal Council #87: Cazzolungo

3541 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Sorry Cole :( you were a strong competitor
3541 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Don't worry Archer, you're good. The only people that have my vote to win will be Blue and you now. And even if you guys get screwed, one of you will make it. I may only be one vote, but Me, Longed, and Amf all told me to vote you. Literally I didn't even ask, that's the funny part. They were all beyond paranoid about the idol and your name was the one they threw out there buddy. So I would be careful, because to be honestly you could be next. It's probably you or Blue going. So long....

Blue, really wish we could of worked together but you kept coming after me
3539 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Funny Cole how they are the ones who were voting to evict you this whole time, but you still think they were loyal to you? You were the one who turned on your own alliance and tried to screw us. At the end of the day it is a game and everyone wrote your name down. But that is fine. TBH making it this far is quite an acomplishment so whomever wins now really deserves it. But don't think for one minute that you were the innocent player who got screwed cause you were the one who backstabbed almost every player in this game.

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!