This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3569 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone.
It's time for a LIVE individual immunity challenge.
This challenge could take a few minutes, or several hours.
This challenge is called Needle in a Haystack.

Just before the challenge begins, I will post the word 'Needle' in the FIRST blog of a TV Star user on Tengaged. This user could be any TV Star: Active, inactive, or even banned. You all must search through the first blogs of the hundreds of TV Stars in search of the needle.

The first person to post the blog in the forum will win immunity and be safe from tribal council. Everyone else will be at risk.

This challenge will begin at 12:00 PM EST tomorrow. (noon)
I will only hide the needle moments before we begin, so don't waste your time looking tonight.

Also, pre merge I was planning a challenge similar to this where I posted things in first blogs. If you come across anything posted by me that does not say Needle, it's not the right thing.
3569 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
LEGGO!
3568 days 23 hours ago
Lifer107
Check In!
3568 days 23 hours ago
Cole91
here
3568 days 23 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Here
3568 days 22 hours ago
me2013
here
3568 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Someone mail me if someone wins and the challenge is over lol
3568 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Yeah, Cory please message whoever is here that the challenge is over when it's done lol
3568 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
Alrighty. If someone gets here late that's fine, if the challenge is still going that is.
I'm setting a limit of 6 hours. If no one finds it by 6 PM EST I'm ending the challenge and no one gets immunity.

Everyone ready?
3568 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Ready
3568 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
Ready
3568 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
Alrighty.

The needle is hidden!

Good luck!

GO!
3568 days 22 hours ago
me2013
ok
3568 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
omg hard as hell lol
3568 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I hate this lol
3568 days 22 hours ago
me2013
anyone want to work together....

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!