This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3572 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello top 14! Today you'll be playing a nice easy competition this round!

This challenge is called "Mail Mash-Up" and here's how it works....

When you are ready, all you have to do is rapid-fire mail me 10 mails as fast as you can! You may do this whenever you are ready, but please try to do it ASAP!

If you send more than 10 mails, that is fine. I will take the timestamps of the 1st and 10th mail to figure out your time. However, if you send less than 10 mails, you are DQ'ed from the competition.

The person who sends their 10 mails in the fastest time wins!

You have until Tuesday at 10:30 PM EST to complete this challenge. However, the sooner you all complete it, the sooner I can reveal results!

Good luck!
3572 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
another note:

I don't care what the messages say, so whatever you want is fine with me!
3572 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Done my ten messages.... hope they weren't too boring!
3572 days 4 hours ago
LongedShorted
Done!
3571 days 15 hours ago
Joeker
done
3571 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
Only 6/14 people finished so far.

do your comps people!
3571 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
*4/13

We are in top 13 :)
3571 days ago
Jxhn
ok so my internet is acting up and barely letting me open anything on this site. so yeah cba
3571 days ago
nbkiller
Hi guys, since tengaged was down during the prime time of tengaged activity, I am going to extend the challenge to 10 AM EST TOMORROW (so 9 and a half hours from now)

Hopefully that gives some more people time to do the competition
3571 days ago
nbkiller
Actually, I just realized that I am unable to extend the challenge as I am going to be leaving on vacation on Thursday. Therefore, I need to reveal results now, and votes will have to be due Wednesday night.
3571 days ago
nbkiller
Here are the results:

http://prntscr.com/47pxqo

So with a time of 6 seconds, LongedShorted WINS IMMUNITY!
3570 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Ugh I was banned and then I was unable to mail then Tg crashed :( this is so unfair

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!