This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #67-68: Wazuzu

Topic » Tribal Council #67-68: Wazuzu

3600 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
QUESTIONS FOR ALL:

-----------------------------------------------------

-Being that this is your first trial council as a new tribe (not counting the top 40 one which was a unanimous vote), do you think that this vote could be just as unanimous?

-Now that there are more idols added into the game, what does that bring your paranoia level to?

---------------------------------------------------

Mail me votes by 10 PM EST on Wednesday! If you have an idol and wish to play it, mail me saying so.
3600 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
-Being that this is your first trial council as a new tribe (not counting the top 40 one which was a unanimous vote), do you think that this vote could be just as unanimous?
Possibly.

-Now that there are more idols added into the game, what does that bring your paranoia level to?
It brings it higher.
3600 days 6 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I think the vote could be unanimous if the tribe votes for someone inactive

It does worry me about all these possible idols
3600 days 6 hours ago
Warthhogs
Idk...
It does make me a little more paranoid but not like plan to blindside all your allies paranoid
3600 days 6 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
-Being that this is your first trial council as a new tribe (not counting the top 40 one which was a unanimous vote), do you think that this vote could be just as unanimous? No way in hell

-Now that there are more idols added into the game, what does that bring your paranoia level to? Super paranoid...IDK who got what from the forgotten island
3600 days 6 hours ago
sssp123

Not with idols thrown into the equation

Idols are impossible to detect online, and while we know one person who has one, who knows what prizes the island of mystery includes
3600 days 5 hours ago
cfff
-Being that this is your first trial council as a new tribe (not counting the top 40 one which was a unanimous vote), do you think that this vote could be just as unanimous? I am not sure, u never know what people are thinking and how they can shake things up.!

Now every tribal i go to, u can think that an idol is gonna be played so u have to have so many back up plans!
3600 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
-Being that this is your first trial council as a new tribe (not counting the top 40 one which was a unanimous vote), do you think that this vote could be just as unanimous? anything is possible and i think it could be a unanimous vote, it could not be we'll see

-Now that there are more idols added into the game, what does that bring your paranoia level to? you always have to be paranoid, however i feel like i've been pulling my weight and i dont think i should be voted out for that. We're trying to get as many of us to a merge as possible and we need to stick together and win challenges to do that
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Time to read the votes.
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
If anybody has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3599 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
oh
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller

*nobody stands*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
First vote......
sssp123
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Second vote......
TheEclipse
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Third vote.....
Leonine_Divine
3599 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
Fourth vote.....
sssp123

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!