This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Forgotten Island

Topic » The Forgotten Island

3606 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
While we wait for the Yamma tribe to finish their tribal council, someone spies an island in the distance....

There was a tale. Long, long ago, there was an island. Nobody remembers its name, so it's now called "The Forgotten Island".

It's said that many treasures lie there, but also many perils as well. There is great risk and reward in going there. Some of you will have the opportunity to go there to earn great prizes.

You will find out how to get there soon. (aka when Yamma finishes their tribal council)
3606 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Stands and stares impatiently....
3606 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
oh fun now we can see 20 more idols to enter the game
3606 days 5 hours ago
me2013
loool now maybe we will all get one.........
3606 days 4 hours ago
LongedShorted
LOL HELP
3605 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
*Yamma tribe walks in after their tribal council*

Alright! Now that everyone's here, we can shed light on The Forgotten Island!

Anybody who would like to go to The Forgotten Island may volunteer themselves if they wish. There is no maximum to the number of people that go, but there is a minimum of 2 players required from each tribe.

If you would like to volunteer to go, please mail me saying so.

If people on your tribe do not volunteer, then it will go to a vote. Right now, I need every player to vote for someone on your tribe to go to The Forgotten Island. If 2 or more people volunteer to go, then the votes will be disregarded. These will only be used if 0 or 1 person volunteers.

If the vote ties between multiple people to go, then all players tied will go!

You will find out what treasures The Forgotten Island has when we get there!

----------------------------------------------------

TL;DR VERSION
-people can volunteer to go if they want to. Mail me saying so if you'd like to.

-I need ONE (1) vote from everyone for someone on your tribe. This will be used if people don't volunteer.
3605 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Votes/volunteers are due at 11 PM EST on Friday. Failure to vote will give you a self vote at your next tribal council.
3605 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Hell Ill volunteer. Im curious lmao
3604 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Im axrually excited to see what this twist has in stored for us. Is it being revealed soon? Lol
3604 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Hi everyone, sorry about being late with this. Here are the people off to The Forgotten Island!

From Wazuzu-
Blueu22
Joeker
Leonine_Divine
Porschefan101
sssp123
TheEclipse
Warthhogs

From Xoi-
Cole91
LongedShorted
Me2013
SurvivorRulz96

From Yamma-
Chastain
jharrin7887 (voted in since they didn't have 2 volunteers) [vote tied]
jakehou97 (voted in since they didn't have 2 volunteers) [vote tied]

From Zatra-
Amf7410
BBlover96

Set sail for The Forgotten Island!
3604 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
*Everyone arrives at The Forgotten Island, and the boat drops you all off*

Nick- Well it’s nice that you all came here! It was quite easy to get here, since all you had to do was volunteer! However, it’s not that easy to get off The Forgotten Island!
*Boat Leaves*

You will all have to make it all the way across the jungle in a challenge that I call “Death Trail” and here’s how it works….

The Island is a large jungle that is like a maze in a 6x6 grid, so here’s how it looks (minus the walls)

A        B        C        D        E        F             
1        X        X        X        X        X        X             
2        X        X        X        X        X        X             
3        X        X        X        X        X        X               
4        X        X        X        X        X        X               
5        X        X        X        X        X        X             
6        X        X        X        X        X        X

You will be completing this challenge in individual runs, so whenever you are ready to compete, please mail me or message me on skype (my skype is “thenumber1killer” if you don’t have it already)

If you didn’t see already, it’s a maze, and there will be walls in said maze. You can’t see them now, but they will be there for the challenge. NOTE: Think of it as if the walls are in between the spaces in the grid.

Your object in this challenge is to get from A1 (where you start) to F6 as quick as you can.

In order to move, I will give you directions.
Example:
I might say-
UP DOWN LEFT
You will choose one of those options, and your “character” will move in that direction in the maze. If you go left or right, imagine that your “character” sidesteps. (If that confuses you, just think of the maze flash game on tengaged, this works the same way)

Here’s the kicker about this though. THE SLOWEST 2 PEOPLE IN THE MAZE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME. I told you that The Forgotten Island has great risk, so make sure you’re thinking! On the other side, the top 6 players will get their choice of certain prizes (and the winners will be completely anonymous unless they wish to share)

Finally, there are a bunch of different mazes that I created of the same difficulty, so that’ll prevent you from sharing what the maze looks like!

You have until 11:59 PM EST on SATURDAY to complete this challenge. Failure to complete the challenge will cause for you to be eliminated from the game. If you don’t have time to compete, I don’t have time for you in this game.

Mail me or skype me to compete! First come, first served! If you have questions, feel free to mail me!
3604 days 8 hours ago
Cole91
Can i compete now?
3604 days 8 hours ago
me2013
me too..........
3604 days 8 hours ago
sssp123
^ Same
3604 days ago
Archerskyfire
LOL me and cfff only ones who didn't volunteer for Wazuzu
3603 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Im curious to see if people didnt do it :0

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!