This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

3633 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello tribes! Your next immunity challenge is called "BOOM" and here's how it works...

In front of you is 50 squares numbered 1-50, and every turn, you will MAIL me, and hide in one of the 50 spots, and place a bomb on a different square, removing it from the game completely.

If you hide in a spot that somebody bombed, then you are eliminated from the challenge. The 5 tribe with the highest PERCENTAGE of people surviving on your tribe will win immunity! The other 5 will be heading to tribal council with me, where someone's going home.

Please try to mail me your round's actions like this:
Hide:
Bomb:

SQUARES TO HIDE/BOMB:
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

NOTE: I will be showing where you hid, and where you bombed, so keep that in mind.

I need your submissions by 10 PM EST on Monday. If you don't submit, you will automatically be counted as eliminated from the challenge, hurting your tribe.
3633 days 15 hours ago
Guigi
again -_-
3633 days 15 hours ago
me2013
how many do we have to submit? Just one for each?
3633 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Just one for each

1 space to hide in, 1 space to bomb
3633 days 13 hours ago
TylerKeith
wait how many rounds are there?
3633 days 12 hours ago
nbkiller
only one round so you have to make it count!
3633 days 2 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
So that means that the tribes with the most people are at a little bit of a disadvantage?
3633 days ago
Cole91
not exactly Travis. Because if even on of us lands on the bomb, it throws our percentage to 66%. It's by percentage, not amount of people.
3633 days ago
nbkiller
TravisTheSurvivor
So that means that the tribes with the most people are at a little bit of a disadvantage?

In a way, yes since you have a higher chance of being hit, but in the other sense, no because since it's percentage of people, you can afford to lose 1 person and will have a higher percentage than a tribe of 4 who lost 1 person.

In my opinion, it's pretty balanced
3632 days 23 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Yeah you're right @Cole91 and @nbkiller lol out of school for one week and I can't even remember how to do math.
3632 days 23 hours ago
01Gohan
So it' a disadvantage for people with four members because they'll lose 25% of their percentage because they have less members.

I really don't like this challenge and I'm stating this mainly because, as a tribe with 4 members, we'e at an immediate disadvantage if even one of our members gets off. We can't really afford to lose yet ANOTHER member but I can pretty much say that most of:
Fulk
Elli
Capart
Japala

will be heading to tribal which is ridiculous for Japala.
3632 days 23 hours ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Well, the majority of us are going to get bombed, so going off of what you said if every tribe loses all of it's member but one, then the tribes with four people have a 25% survival rate whereas the tribes with five people have a 20% survival rate and the tribes with six people have a 16.7% (rounded) survival rate.
3632 days 21 hours ago
Chastain
Gohan, add Doarti to that list, we also have 4 members.

And the challenge doesn't really make THAT much sense to me. You could've at least sat people out or something.
3632 days 18 hours ago
LongedShorted
Thanks 01Gohan
3632 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
I kinda agree with Chastain. I kinda think we should've sat someone out. :\
3632 days 17 hours ago
nbkiller
Alright time for results

I could've sat people out, but I personally hate doing that in group games since if I would use random.org or something, people bitch at me about it.

Also, the results showed that literally every tribe that goes to tribal had only 1 member survive. The immune tribes all had at least 2 people survive

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!