This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15-19: Berumi

Topic » Tribal Council #15-19: Berumi

3673 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Welcome to tribal council.

Votes are due to ME at 11 PM EST on Saturday. I have a track meet tomorrow so that is why it's so late. PYN for questions and I'll try to think up some!
3673 days 4 hours ago
_Holly
I'd like a question.
3673 days 4 hours ago
Jared242
I want a question
3673 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
question pls
3673 days 4 hours ago
dfalc7
Me
3673 days 4 hours ago
porschefan101
Me
3673 days 4 hours ago
nbkiller
Questions to all because individual questions are too difficult:

-This tribe's been on a losing streak, worried about future challenge and/or future vote-offs?

-You've had 2 very unified votes so far, do you think that might change here?

-In a game of 100 people, what's the biggest thing that's running through your mind?
3673 days 4 hours ago
dfalc7
-This tribe's been on a losing streak, worried about future challenge and/or future vote-offs?

The losing streak just gives us more motivation to win so tbh I think we will have immunity next time. This is a strong tribe!
3673 days 4 hours ago
_Holly
-In a game of 100 people, what's the biggest thing that's running through your mind?

Well I'm glad I wasn't the first one to go! It seems like our tribe has gone through so much already but this is only the beginning... And I hope we can get past this, and come out of this TC a better and more efficient team.
3673 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
I'm extremely worried about that, I think most tribes dislike us though so if it isnt an individual tribe challenge I think we're screwed.

-You've had 2 very unified votes so far, do you think that might change here?
Everyone wanted to vote off steel and sackeshi, but for tonights vote no one will know who's gone until that persons torch is put out.

Not be the first one to go, and make it as far as possible
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Time to read the votes.
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
First vote...
JETTEJ- Self Vote
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Second vote...
Jared242- Self Vote
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Third vote...
NickBrad97
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Fourth vote...
NickBrad97
3672 days 2 hours ago
nbkiller
Fifth vote...
Porchefan101

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!