This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1-5: Berumi

Topic » Tribal Council #1-5: Berumi

3668 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in everyone. 8/10 of you posted in time for the challenge. You were close, but not close enough.
Dfalc7 posted first for your tribe. Therefore he has immunity in tonight's vote.

Post for a Question.

Votes are due by 4:00 PM EST tomorrow. Not voting will result in a self vote.
Send your votes to me (Lifer107) as I will be the one reading them.
If you do not send your vote to me, it will not count!

Send Confessionals!
3668 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
me
3668 days 11 hours ago
_Holly
I'd like a question!
3668 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3668 days 11 hours ago
dfalc7
Me as well :)
3668 days 11 hours ago
Jared242
Meee I want a question!!
3668 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Sackeshi- Obviously you've been stirring the pot since before the tribes were revealed. A lot of people seem against you. Do you feel endangered tonight?

_Holly: You've so far proven yourself to be a "sweetheart" per say. But do you have the capability to make big game moves?

blueu22: Are the people that didn't do the challenge the most vulnerable tonight?

dfalc7- You have immunity tonight. How do you get yourself in a spot where you'll be fine next tribal you attend, where you won't have immunity?

Jared242- Do think inactives should go first?
3668 days 11 hours ago
Jared242
Jared242- Do think inactives should go first?

Of course! How can we have a strong tribe when people are dragging the tribe down?
3668 days 11 hours ago
Sackeshi
Sackeshi- Obviously you've been stirring the pot since before the tribes were revealed. A lot of people seem against you. Do you feel endangered tonight?

no because im all for are tribe being the last standing and inactives need to go so we make merge people are stupid if they think a tribe with inacts will make merge
3668 days 11 hours ago
_Holly
_Holly: You've so far proven yourself to be a "sweetheart" per say. But do you have the capability to make big game moves?

I don't know whether to feel flattered or concerned regarding that observation... Right now I am just trying to live one day at a time and dealing with challenges as they come.
3668 days 10 hours ago
dfalc7
dfalc7- You have immunity tonight. How do you get yourself in a spot where you'll be fine next tribal you attend, where you won't have immunity?

I am a very active tribe member and an honest player so I think that alone should be enough of a reason to keep me past one tribal.
3668 days 10 hours ago
porschefan101
me
3668 days 10 hours ago
Lifer107
Porsche- You were one of the few people on your tribe who didn't do the challenge. Can you feel a target on your back?
3668 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
blueu22: Are the people that didn't do the challenge the most vulnerable tonight?

That would be correct, we need to keep the tribe as strong as possible moving forward so we can win challenges, and not have inactive tribe members.
3668 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
5/10 votes received
3668 days 7 hours ago
Steel
hi

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!