This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6: Émeute

Topic » Tribal Council #6: Émeute

3563 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Eliott: Do you think that there will be cracks in the other tribe since they never went to tribal? Or has a lack of tribal actually strengthened them?
Nick: How do you guys make this final pre-merge decision, knowing you'll be in such a big minority?
Ali: You used the same strategy Waddles did, but had much worse luck, do you think you can truly blamed for the loss?

I'd like your votes by tomorrow at 430PM CST/530PM EST
however, since you've all been active I can actually imagine getting all the votes early for the first time ever this season
3563 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nick: How do you guys make this final pre-merge decision, knowing you'll be in such a big minority?

I honestly have no idea. I'm hoping there are cracks in their, or they want people out, because they have two free votes pretty much when we merge tomorrow so, right now I have my finger's crossed for good luck
3563 days 7 hours ago
Elias5891
- Do you think that there will be cracks in the other tribe since they never went to tribal? Or has a lack of tribal actually strengthened them?

Since they've never went to tribal -- could there be cracks?  Certainly.  They also haven't gotten a chance to rid themselves of any of the weaker players.  And though they are certainly a strong tribe, there is no chance that they are all getting along perfectly well.

I'm hoping that the other tribe will see that, since there will just be two of us...easy pickings, and no reason to eliminate us, immediately.  I think there may be some scrambling to convince us to join an alliance or so -- on the bottom of course -- to help some members of Foule get a vote advantage.

As a side note, I would love to hear the strategy Ali & Waddles used.
3563 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
I probably shouldn't be saying anything here, but I just go lucky. XD
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
I have the votes.
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol,
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
You just got Bob Crowley'd, cause there are no idols this season.

I'll read the votes.
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
http://gyazo.com/2d393892f06500331778668f32162df6
looks like someone forgot how to write "big." Maybe because I haven't used the parchment in so long.
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote.....
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
One vote nick, one vote ali, one vote left.
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Sixth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor Canada...
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
http://gyazo.com/59340071304f8a0b84daa26eb70b961a

that's 2. that's enough. bring me your torch.
3562 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Ali, your tribe has spoken.

*snuffs*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!