This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FLOP-STARS REUNION

Topic » FLOP-STARS REUNION

1588 days 22 hours ago
RainbowKing
King! Deservedly
1588 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Billy
1588 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
Thank you y’all!!
1588 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Villain of the Season goes to
Natalie

Nat had A LOT of people tilted this season, but not even for personal reasons. He was making big ballsy moves against potential allies because he had the power to, and leaving people furious but unable to do anything about him.
1588 days 22 hours ago
RainbowKing
See nat! I told you you were psycho! LMAO
1588 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
And finally, Player of the Season.
1588 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
J2
1588 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
James/Billy/Natalie/Blake etc.
1588 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
so many contenders
1588 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
This one is going to James
1588 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'd be lying if I said this one was easy. A lot of you came to play, and play HARD. There were a lot of different play styles seen this season, some working to more success than others, and I can definitely look back and see arguments for this going to a lot of people.

But in the end, I gave it to the person who's gameplay I feel best exemplified this season to its core.
1588 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
honestly never played with Natalie but from stalking this season wow iconic tbh
love when OGs come back and show why they’re tg legends
1588 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
With that said, PLAYER OF THE SEASON GOES TO
Natalie

In a season full of big players and people HUNGRY for the opportunity to rewrite their legacy, nobody did it quite as well as Natalie. Most people used the power given to them for self preservation primarily, which is understandable, nobody was as willing to swing for the fences and put their entire game on the line as much as Nat, and while other people did attempt to make bold moves nobody was as successful. Natalie played one of the strongest games this series has seen in a while, even if it left people feeling burned in his wake it's hard to deny the impact he had as a player on this season.
1588 days 22 hours ago
Bvance1212
Honestly I agree. Congrats Natalie!
1588 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job Natalie

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!