This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

UNCAST REUNION

Topic » UNCAST REUNION

1863 days 20 hours ago
BluJay112
what was my biggest flaw

how did your opinion change of me, if at all

opinion overall and maybe a winner ranking ;)
1863 days 20 hours ago
opslove
Played in 2 and 5 that’s all
1863 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Ive played in 2 and both are in the Top 4 <3
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm not doing a ranking of all players in the season, too much work.

hellomynameis347
DVD Cover?

purplebb4
hellomynameis347
DVD Cover?

Stoner Nick Patrick
Zendaya Dylan Brady
1863 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
*sobs in versace*
1863 days 20 hours ago
opslove
Mom...I made it
1863 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
ALSO WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME THIS SSN
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
GrrrImABear
I know you've played with me before, but hosting me now, do you think that I fell below the possible potential I had, or exceeded your expectations?
- I gave you POTS for a reason hun

Also, were there moments that were TRUE blindsides to you (besides the swapped votes at F10 leading to the rock draw)?
- The Tisha tribal was a huge shock to the system. I didn't expect to be snuffing her torch that early, let alone at least before the merge.

Were there any challenges or twists that you feel could have been pulled off/executed better?
- THE FUCKING RECAST IDOL. I regret not either replanting it or making it able to be passed down.
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
BluJay112
what was my biggest flaw
- A lot of people saw thought you were kinda fake and saw through you but just weren't really able to do anything about it because everyone needed your vote at all times.

how did your opinion change of me, if at all
- Honestly, this is the game I've been waiting for you to play ever since Cote d'Azur. I knew you had a lot more potential than you were showing, and now that I have seen it I'm here for it.

opinion overall and maybe a winner ranking ;)
- I'm not sure where I'd rank you. You had a very dominant run and I think only voted in minority... once? (The F5 vote). There isn't much of a storyline other than "Nick has a lot of allies" but I'd still rank you fairly high. Not quite as high as the J trio (Jay/Jackson/Jimmy) but you're somewhere high-ish.
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
purplebb4
ALSO WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT ME THIS SSN

- You were the biggest tease with your damn confessionals, kept saying you had some big/fun confessionals planned and never sent a single one >.>

but as I said earlier you are a very fun person and a fun presence and I enjoyed having you
1863 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
oh I still have those confessionals saved I just never bothered to post them on Youtube
1863 days 20 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Was there anyone that you wish you had on this cast that either was inactive/hadn’t come to mind/declined?
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
GrrrImABear
Was there anyone that you wish you had on this cast that either was inactive/hadn’t come to mind/declined?

- Novamax was one of the first people that came to mind but when invites went out he was at 14 days so it just wasn't happening. I also hunted down my OG Player of the Season (BatmanTDI) on Reddit and messaged him there (since he did technically qualify for Reddetti) but he never replied :(
1863 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Julian r u disappointed in me
1863 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Gaiaphagee
Julian r u disappointed in me

- Hell no! I've hosted you twice now and have never had the opportunity to snuff your torch. You've made finals in both my group game series AND my org. Always a pleasure!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!