This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MACEDONIA REUNION

Topic » MACEDONIA REUNION

1933 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Best Blindside has a number of factors taken into consideration. The impact of the blindside, the shock value, the positions of everyone involved, timing, etc.
1933 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
10th: Kyle/RedsKanto #Ohrid #Ohrid #Korab (3-1-1-0(5))
1933 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Is that the blindside lol
1933 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Best Blindside goes to
Finale Tribal #1

In a season full of some of the biggest blindsides I've ever seen, this cast saved the biggest and the best for last.

This tribal began with Livingston almost immediately sending in his vote for Sam, followed shortly after by Darcy and Jimmy. I figured this would be the end for Sam, but with only 1 minute left on the 10 minute timer, all 3 switched to Silver in rapid succession, leaving my jaw on the floor (along with the entire VL's) and showing that, even on finale night, this cast was pulling no punches.
1933 days 21 hours ago
Boots22
Oop
1933 days 21 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Grace - Any regrets from this season?

Lmao I guess if I wasn鈥檛 seen a lot then I guess I wish I made myself more visible. 馃槀
1933 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
I-
1933 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
SILVER WAS PUSHED
1933 days 21 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Oh damn!!!
1933 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
The "WTF" Award also goes to the finale so I'm just gonna move right along.
1933 days 21 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Sam - As the only Ohrid to make the finale, how difficult was it to survive in a Vardar dominated game?

Very hard, in Final 5 Jimmy flat out said lets vote him out because I was final Ohrid. Even thought part of the Ohrid emilinations were my fault lol.
1933 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
I'm trying not to be mad at Livingston again but Jesus... that move was a idk lol
1933 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alliance of the Season goes to the alliance that had the biggest impact on the season.
1933 days 21 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Literally all Livingston had to do was vote Jimmy and then his chances would've increased tremendously
1933 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alliance of the Season goes to
Darcy/Jacob/Jimmy (unnamed) (affiliated: Matt)

These guys completely dominated the season. Even though it should have realistically been a sweep, they turned the tides and fought back round after round, wiping the majority clear off the map and onto ponderosa.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!