This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MACEDONIA REUNION

Topic » MACEDONIA REUNION

1901 days 3 hours ago
BB5lover
Well I beat everyone who wanted me out for no reason so it’s jusitifed
1901 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
NO fuk u darcy >:(
1901 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
SammySosaTV
I was highkey a dumbass in this game but I appreciate yall

Oh I was too
1901 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
It took me like 4 rounds to find out Boots voted for Lilly lol
1901 days 3 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Julian, how do you feel knowing you have to let me return no matter how bad I fuck up my first season?
1901 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
It took me an hour after I told Livingston "Darcy voted with us" so that was a great look for me
1901 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Darcy - You were 1 tribal away from making it to the finals, what do you think you could have done differently to take home the crown tonight?

Sam - As the only Ohrid to make the finale, how difficult was it to survive in a Vardar dominated game?

Silver - Having reached the finale with 0 votes against you only to get shot down just as fast, do you have any regrets about how you approached this season?

Jacob - If you hadn't drawn the rock at this tribal, how do you think the rest of the season plays out for you?

Matt - If the flip hadn't happened this round, what was your game plan moving forward?

Ryan - The vote this round would likely have gone to rocks had you voted, could you have taken the win if you had gotten on in time on that day?

Grace - Any regrets from this season?

Kyle - If the idol hadn't taken you out this round, what was your plan from here?

Cam - Having been flipped on by nearly everyone, what was it like watching all of them follow you out?
1901 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
Boots really played tf out of us huh
1901 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Viewers/Prejurors - Thoughts on the season? Did the right person win?
1901 days 3 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy - You were 1 tribal away from making it to the finals, what do you think you could have done differently to take home the crown tonight?

Simple:  Be good at word scrambles
1901 days 3 hours ago
Boots22
Also in hindsight I should have just been upfront with you Lilly instead of lying :x   Srrz
1901 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Silver09
@Julian what was more lit the premerge or merge stage of the game

---------------

Oh my god I have no idea LMAO this game was wild from start to finish. I think the ONLY tribal that didn't have me on the edge of my seat was the Chris boot, round 1.
1901 days 3 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Viewers/Prejurors - Thoughts on the season? Did the right person win?

When I got voted out I personally thought Kyle or Darcy should win but Jimmy was a close 3rd so im happy with that. Wish I couldve stuck around tho lol
1901 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Starts clapping slowly
1901 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Well I'm clueless but whenever I checked in on the season I kept seeing Jimmy surviving and I would always think, "Wow how is he doing this"

"oh he didn't win immunity they should probably get him out now."

"they didn't get him out"

"I am impressed"

"another round"

"oh look he won"

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!