This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Panthalassa)

Topic » Tribal Council #12..

2989 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to tribal council. We will bring in the members of the jury, Justice, Darcy, Dakoko, Rich, and Garrett voted out at the last tribal council.

QUESTIONS:
- With blindsides flying around left and right, how do you ensure it's not you?
- 7 people remaining, running out of places to hide. Are solidified alliances in the works or are the votes still going to be crazy?
- Are idols still a concern at all?
- What determines if someone's a threat at this point in the game?
- Anything else to add?

Votes are due 6PM EST tomorrow. Send confessionals!
2989 days 9 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
You have to make sure you talk to everyone, figure out where their heads are at and cover all your bases.

- 7 people remaining, running out of places to hide. Are solidified alliances in the works or are the votes still going to be crazy?
Umm, I think at this point in time, alliances have been made, but nothing is set in stone.

Not really.

If they have friends in jury, if they are good at challenges, but most importantly, the people who have just been slaying this game.

- Anything else to add?
Nope.
2989 days 9 hours ago
mistiksaint
I'm just here so I won't get fined

- Anything else to add?
2989 days 9 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
brb changing Jonas' name to Marshawn
2989 days 8 hours ago
mistiksaint
Lets have story time before everyone votes. I expect to be getting quite a few votes here at tribal council tonight, so how about we play a game. On day 1 when we had a 19 person tribal council, I convinced a friend of mine, Mikey, that since I won immunity he should give me his idol. He did, and I held onto that little secret for 12 tribal councils but I think its bout time to play idol roulette.

Here I stand: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkTZojGiltaCbPBtICf9B6uEXvx5TL0-nDq4XkyAgfr0HATmC2

I am not going home tonight. One of the 5 of you not named Nick is. And its called idol roulette because its going to be random. I am literally going to go to random.org and one of you will leave this game because of that. Lmao nice try tho guys.
2989 days 8 hours ago
mistiksaint
So what I want you guys to do is go to random.org, make a list randomizer with Mel Robby Simon Leah and Romeo. Post a screenshot of what you get. I am taking suggestions.
2989 days 8 hours ago
PeachessnCream
What the hell Jonas
2989 days 8 hours ago
mistiksaint
Oh and skepticism is always a good thing to have in a game like survivor but just because you're skeptical doesn't mean you're right.

http://imgur.com/GBVPa4B
2989 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
*looks at neck*
This fucking thing julian. Thats how

7 is always the crazy tribal it seems. Ya never know what to expect tho.

Well i didn't have any concern yet, but now with this bullshit going on, a little

Anything and everything. Right down to how large their dick is or what color eyes they have tbh

- Anything else to add?
DON'T VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!
2989 days 3 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
MARSHAWN

GIVE ME YOUR REDDIT USERNAME

I WANNA STALK YOU
2989 days 2 hours ago
mistiksaint
@booyahhayoob

Brianheidikspuppy
2988 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
5/7 votes received
2988 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW MY REDDIT USERNAME
2988 days 12 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
:(
2988 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
7/7 votes
2988 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!