This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3310 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome Alan, Bobby, and Robert. After a long and difficult game, you 3 now sit before the jury of 8 that you voted out, pleading your cases as to why they should vote for you to win this game.

Here's how it will work:

The 3 finalists are to post their opening statements. Then I shall turn it over to the jury. They have 48 hours to ask you whatever questions they want. Jury, send in your votes whenever you're ready, I shall read the final votes when I have all 8.
3310 days 21 hours ago
bklimas
I am happy to be sitting here next to Alan and Robert.  We played a great game.  I was almost going to be going home right before this.  I have had fun playing and getting to know lots of people in this game.
3310 days 20 hours ago
bboyRobert
Hey guys, I am ecstatic to be sitting in the f3 next to both of these great players. I had fun playing and getting to know people along the way and it was an unforgettable experience.

You should vote for me to win because I played all 3 aspects of this game Competitively, Socially and Strategically.

Competitively I won 3 individual immunity competitions, including the last two that mattered, the last two that got me here to the end. I also always helped out my tribe when we battled for immunity. I was always there competing and giving it my all to make sure my tribe was safe from elimination and we won them all but 1.

Socially: By simply having conversations with people I would find out who was with who and how people were going to vote. The best part about this is that I never leaked out any info to any member. I never ratted anybody out so that no information leaks would relate back to me, as it was happening to several people.

Strategically: This leads into my strategic game play where I gathered all the information I needed in order to decide who I wanted to vote out that week. I chose people carefully each week who would either A) Be trouble for my game in the following weeks or B)Have a hard time beating at the end...and I think this worked because I am sitting in the f3.

Ultimately I put a lot of time and effort into this game and am proud of how far I made it and I want to go even further..I want to win the game but in order for that to happen you, the jury, must make it happen.  I hold no ill will towards any player and I wont ever outside of this game.  This is my first ever survivor game as well, I don't even watch the show, so for someone with as little knowledge as I have making it this far is pretty incredible imo.

Good Luck to Booby and Alan, you are two cool guys and are very much deserving on being here as much as I do, so congrats on f3 guys :)
3310 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Hey jurors! All 3 of us made it to the finals differently. Your job is to vote for the person who's path you feel deserves your vote the most. So basically this why is you should vote for me:

I had the odds stacked against me. Premerge, the leader was Sim but I created an alliance to get him out because of how much control he seemed to have. Then of course we merge with 8 Kla members and just me Joel and garret from Keb. After Garret left Joel and I were asked to be apart of an alliance with RJ AJ Tyler and Robert. I personally did not trust any of them and I took it upon myself to create an alliance with the complete other side and turned this game around! We got rid of AJ first because that's what most of the other side was willing to do. And then I felt like Tyler was the better off strategically so he went next. RJ was a really tough vote off because I did trust him but it came to a point where saving RJ could've risked my game, and since I was still really in a bad position numbers wise having only Joel with me from Keb, I decided not to risk it. With RJ gone there was no where left to hide and the people who voted together thus far were not turning on each other. Anna, who is usually always responding to my messaged, stopped. With that I felt like it was my only option to vote her out. When the votes were read I realized Anna wasn't responding because she wanted me out. Joel's vote was the hardest one personally for me but I knew I had to vote him out as competitively he was the strongest and also being a Keb member it would've benefited me if I was the only one in the finals. And then came Ryan who was the only person I 100% trusted at that point. I voted for Marek that round not really knowing what to expect. When it came down to it Ryan was evicted which worked to my advantage as he still had his ghost vote.

This is where it really got horribly tough. I had a final 2 with marek and also one with Robert. And I found out both of them were going to vote me out. So I went to Robert first. I did everything I could to get him to vote for Marek instead of me. But he wouldn't have it. So then I went to marek. After a conversation about loyalty he ended up voting for Bobby. Robert and Bobby voted for me. And Ryan and I voted for Marek causing a tie.

So basically the only people who could vote were Ryan and the 2 people who just voted me out. So I was definitely desperate! I went STRAIGHT to Bobby with all the proof in the world that I could find to suggest Marek was untrustworthy to him. And fortunately I was able to get him to change his vote!

I'm here because I was able to control my own destiny. After following Sim for the first few votes I saw an opportunity and took him out. Merging with only 2 other tribe miners was the most difficult situation I've ever been in in a group game but I managed to get myself here by creating an alliance that would remain loyal to me for as long as I needed to really "stir the pot" (Parvati shoutout). I won a few immunity challenges but didn't rely on them to make it here. I played my own game and nobody else's. I did back stab people and I did make moves most people wouldn't even think about doing but I did it to further my game. I hope u can respect that and vote for me even if I did you wrong.

Thank you

And sorry it's so long I'm way too into this game LOL

Good luck Bob And Rob
3310 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Thank you all for some wonderful speeches. I shall now turn this over to the jury for questioning. Some of them have been waiting a while to address the 3 of you.

Jurors, you have 48 hours to ask whatever questions you need to. Send me your vote when you are confident in your vote.
3310 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Also jurors keep in mind, if you don't vote you're ineligible to return in future seasons!
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
FOR ROBERT: You were the one that told me that if Alan got to the Final 3 he would win. I know you hate and all for not voting your way, but now you have no chance at winning. So, my question, why me not Alan?
3310 days 18 hours ago
alanb1
And I'm sorry for the last paragraph I used the word minors instead of members :P
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
FOR ALAN: I just want you to know you were the best ally. I want you to know (and my confessionals can prove this) at the beginning of our alliance I completely hated your guts out.  I felt like you thought you had control of the game and I even wanted to backstab you so many times. But then things changed. You were becoming really nice (not that you were mean before) we started having really cool chats, and I started to really admire you as a player. At that time I trusted you about 99%. Then Ryan came in an destroyed everything. I was gullible and put your name down for my vote. I thought our alliance was over and I was your next target. You forgave me, and I thought we were back. I don't care if you had a part in voting me off. I honestly thought I would stay since Robert thought you were such a big threat. I just want you to know I love you as a person, and I would love talking to you after this game. I guess there is no question in this, just some things I wanted to get off my chest.

#alanforthewin <3
3310 days 18 hours ago
alanb1
I love you so much marek I really trusted u a lot I'm glad u aren't mad at me and I'd love to continue talking to u after this is all over  :) but it was Bobby who voted u off Robert voted me off both times.
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
Oh. haha.
3310 days 18 hours ago
bboyRobert
FOR ROBERT: You were the one that told me that if Alan got to the Final 3 he would win. I know you hate and all for not voting your way, but now you have no chance at winning. So, my question, why me not Alan?

Okay I didn't understand the question at first but you cleared it up for me: I didn't vote for alan to stay, i voted to evict him.
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
Crap. I totally thought you were the one who voted me. I'm sorry. It really should be Bobby I'm mad at.
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
FOR BOBBY: Why did you choose Alan over me?
3310 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
Alan had told me you were going to vote me out right before the final tribal council.  He even sent me a picture of it.
3310 days 18 hours ago
marekactor
Haha Lol. The thought did come up once or twice...

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!