This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Sweden Finale

Topic » Survivor Sweden Finale

3313 days 8 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm gonna ask all 5 of you to pick a date and time in the near future that's going to be optimal for you (in EST please) and hopefully all 5 of you show up for the finale! 2 more challenges and 2 more tribals until FTC, so yall are gonna have to DIG DEEP!
3313 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
During the weekend anytime after 1:00 pm est to 7:00 pm est should work. But that's only cuz I have a birthday party tomorrow. Then Sunday I'm able to be here from 1 pm est to 12 am est
3313 days 7 hours ago
marekactor
During the weekend excpet tommarrow morning.
3313 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
I have a retreat all day tomorrow.  I can't do it Sunday because of work.  This weekend is not a good time for me.  Tomorrow I can do after 7 p.m.
3312 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
The F5 challenge will be non-live to compensate for the variety in times I've been getting.
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alright I'll announce the non-live challenge now.
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
It's a very simple challenge. All 5 of you will get your own thread. The person with the most posts in that thread after 24 hours wins immunity. You can have as many people post with you as you want, it doesn't have to be just you posting!

I'll post the threads now.
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
The challenge will begin at 6:40 EST. Do not post until I say go.
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Remember, you don't have to be the only person posting. Ask your friends, ask the blogs page, message random people to help you, doesn't matter. It's just whichever thread has the most posts within 24 hours.
3312 days 10 hours ago
marekactor
I'm ready.
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
SURVIVORS READY?
3312 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
GO!
3312 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Remember, everyone. It's easy to make a comeback in this challenge if you put in the time and energy!
3311 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Well I don't think Alan's gonna realistically get 700 posts in the next 10 minutes especially while he's offline...
3311 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
ROBERT WINS IMMUNITY!

Everyone, send in your votes for anyone other than Robert. They will be read as soon as I have all 6, and then we can get on with the final challenge of the season!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!