This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 [NAGATI]

Topic » Tribal Council #10 [NAGATI]

3317 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Votes are due by 6PM EST tomorrow woooooooooo

PYN for a question! And make sure you send a confessional with your vote!
3317 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
joel
3317 days 5 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Anna
3317 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
me
3317 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Joel - After 2 big blindsides in a row, can we expect a straightforward vote tonight or is tonight gonna be another shocker?

Anna - After being voted "least deserving to be in the game" what does this immunity win mean?

RJ - You had a bit of a blowup at the challenge today. What can you do now to stay in the game after that?
3317 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
Joel - After 2 big blindsides in a row, can we expect a straightforward vote tonight or is tonight gonna be another shocker?
Fuck no. Nothing is straight forward in this game.
3317 days 5 hours ago
Pegasus1234
Anna - After being voted "least deserving to be in the game" what does this immunity win mean? It means a lot to me, and I'm really glad that I get to stay another week :)
3317 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
RJ - You had a bit of a blowup at the challenge today. What can you do now to stay in the game after that?

I am almost certain I am gone but honestly that would be foolish.I am not that strong of a player and at this point it is time to think end game.
3317 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
5/9 votes received
3317 days 2 hours ago
alanb1
Oh I'll take a question
3317 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Alan - What's it going to take to reach the end of this game?
3316 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Alan - What's it going to take to reach the end of this game?

Honestly just never lose hope no matter what. Fight like every day is your last day and see where that gets you! You can't rely on anyone in this game but yourself.
3316 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
3316 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
3316 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Tyler's Ghost Vote is for
Alan
3316 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
RJ. One vote Alan, one vote RJ

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!