This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [NAGATI]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [NAGATI]

3318 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of the jury, Garret and AJ voted out at the last tribal council.

Votes are due 6PM EST tomorrow. Also I forgot to mention this, but the Ghost Vote is completely optional. As in, you can choose to not vote or not send a vote in if you're the Ghost Voter. AJ, since you were voted out at the last tribal, you are also sending in a vote for this tribal.

PYN for a question, and please send confessionals with your votes!
3318 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
RJ
3318 days 1 hour ago
Pegasus1234
Anna
3318 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
RJ - It seems we learned quite a bit at the challenge. Could all the things you won give you a case as to why you should stay?

Anna - You tied for least deserving to be in the game. What does this say to you?
3318 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
ROBERT
3318 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Robert - Last tribal was easily the biggest blindside of the season so far. So now that AJ is out but still has a vote, what sort of aftermath can we expect to see at this tribal?
3318 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
RJ - It seems we learned quite a bit at the challenge. Could all the things you won give you a case as to why you should stay?

In a way it does I mean I was voted most annoying so we know I wouldn't stand a chance in the end. Most likely to go and who falsely thinks I am in control of the game. I Know I am in trouble tonight but I feel as if there is someone else that should be leaving tonight instead of me. This game has seen many many things happen.
3318 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
Robert -Last tribal was easily the biggest blindside of the season so far. So now that AJ is out but still has a vote, what sort of aftermath can we expect to see at this tribal?

I would probably expect AJ's vote to be personal.
3317 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
9/10 votes received
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
AJ's ghost vote is for
Alan
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Tyler
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
RJ. One vote Alan, one vote Tyler, one vote RJ.
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Alan.
3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Alan

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!