This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [NAGATI]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [NAGATI]

3314 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
So since the poll twist is over, votes will now be due later. Votes will be due at 9PM EST tonight. Tyler has immunity and therefore can not receive votes, everyone else is fair game.

PYN for a question! Also, PLEASE send confessionals, as this is the first merge tribal and a very big moment in the game.
3314 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
AJ
3314 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
AJ - With the merge having been 8-3, does it put the Kebnekaise in a bad position because they're outnumbered, or a more favorable position due to possibly unresolved issues on old Klaralven only having been to one tribal?
3314 days 3 hours ago
Tylerseeg
Tyler
3314 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Tyler - How big is having immunity at such a possibly pivotal tribal, being the first merge tribal?
3314 days 3 hours ago
Tylerseeg
I think its very big because the first merge tribal is always one where anything can happen so its good to know that i am safe in such an unpredictable time.
3314 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
AJ - With the merge having been 8-3, does it put the Kebnekaise in a bad position because they're outnumbered, or a more favorable position due to possibly unresolved issues on old Klaralven only having been to one tribal?

I'd say they're in a bad position since Klaralven has unresolved issues with the Kebathots from due to the final two tribal immunity challenges, but you never know what can happen. The past drama from Kla could emerge once again causing chaos and helping the people from Keb get farther
3314 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
I've been asked this by multiple people and I guess I didn't specify so I'll say it now

You CAN change your vote up until when they're read.
3314 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Also, 5/11 votes received
3313 days 21 hours ago
Realchance
Rj
3313 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
RJ - Do you expect the 8 Klaralven to stick together or do you think people might try and shake things up?
3313 days 21 hours ago
Realchance
RJ - Do you expect the 8 Klaralven to stick together or do you think people might try and shake things up?

Well I know 2 members of former Klara have even yet to say hello to me, they were dead weights as a tribe. So if Klara were to stick together I would be surprised. Anna has Bobby wrapped around her finger, they are a final 2 and honestly they are the 2 who have yet to speak too me but we know they are together because I had 2 votes last time and Aj had one.....
3313 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
3313 days 18 hours ago
Typhlosion37
gl all
3313 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3313 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll read the votes.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!