This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 [KLARALVEN]

Topic » Tribal Council #5 [KLARALVEN]

3317 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Come on in guys. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents life, and when your fire is out, so are you.

Votes are due tomorrow at 6PM EST! Please send a confessional with your vote so I know what's going on!

Question for everyone - What does losing your first challenge mean for this tribe?
3317 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
-walks in to tribal council like a boss-
3317 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
Question for everyone - What does losing your first challenge mean for this tribe?

It definitely means it's time for a wake up call. Usually we have the upper hand but the amount of dumbasses who decided not to show up or not play at all -cough- Anna -cough- definitely ruined it
3317 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
thx babes
3317 days 12 hours ago
Realchance

It means I won't be walking back to camp with them
3317 days 12 hours ago
islandsurvivor
It means that i could easily be voted out of this game
3317 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert

It really doesn't mean anything. The only reason they won is because they got LUCKY, but we are still the dominant tribe.
3317 days 11 hours ago
Typhlosion37
answer to question: it means we're losing a good member
3317 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
5/9 votes received
3316 days 20 hours ago
Tylerseeg

It means  that its time for us to actually start playing the game
3316 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
8/9 votes received
3316 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects the urn*
3316 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Let's reveal who won safety before I read the votes
3316 days 15 hours ago
Typhlosion37
gl guys
3316 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
With 20.8% we have a tie

http://i.imgur.com/5CrUGw7.png

AJ and RJ both are safe

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!